Chapter 1

Two kids are playing in the park, One boy and one girl. The Girl was around 9 and the boy was of 7. Girl was dressed in cute white frock. She also had a big Red Teddy.

"Miss Avneet Kaur, do you accept Mr. Teddy as your lawfully wedded husband?" The boy asked her acting as priest. Girl smiled gracefully and looked at Mr. Cuddles. (Name of her teddy.)

"I d..." Before she completes her vows the ball hit the teddy and it falls on the floor. Teddy's ear breaks because of sudden hit.

A boy of almost 10 came running. He was cute little boy, had big teeths, he had nerdy glasses on, his clothes were also not that fancy, but his smile, it was beautiful.

"I... I am Sorry!" He said stuttering.

"How dare you break my teddy?" Avneet asked after suddenly grabbing his collars, that boy was very scared seeing a wild cat ready to tear him apart.

"I am sorry it was mistake." He replied.

"Do you even know what you did! You broke the ear of my fiance'. Now how will I get married!" Avneet said almost crying. That boy couldn't see her tear and wipes them. She turned red making boy feel weak.

"Please don't cry! We will find some way!" He said out of concern.

"How? I don't care I want groom Right now!" She roared in his ears. He was like what should I do now! And Jai was laughing at Avneet's childishness.

"Ignore her bro! Who are you? We never saw you here!" Jai said and Sid looked at him.

"My name is Si... Ashu. I came here to visit my Grandma with my mom. But I didn't have any friends to play with so mom took me here in park. I was playing with ball and my ball..." He said pointing at Avneet who still had grumpy face trying her best to gain their attention.

"Leave it! What's your name?" Ashu asked.

"I am Jai and this wild cat is Avneet." Jai introduced.

"Stop with the introductions! I WANT A GROOM RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T MARRY TO DEAF MR. CUDDLES." Avneet shouted. Jai and  Ashu covered thier ears.

"Jeez girl calm down. You are acting like a brat." Ashu rolled his eyes..

"What did you just say? I am acting like brat! WOW! It is all happening because of you. I was getting married to my Mr. Cuddles and you were the one who hit the ball. It's all your fault. Bandar ke bache! Who throws ball like this? Now you have to take responsibility. You have to marry me!" Avneet shouted again in his ears. Avneet was rich, spoilt brat who always gets what she wants! What did you expect?

"What? I am not playing this stupid game. Give me my ball back!" Ashu said. Avneet was holding the ball.

"You are not getting the ball back until you are married to me." Avneet said and smiled.

"Bro come play na! I will get company. Or else she will kill me by shouting so loud. Please I beg you, You just have to say I do, and its over." Jai whishpered in Ashu's ear and Ashu chuckled.

"OK I will play but after marriage you will give my ball back. It's my favorite one." Ashu said and Avneet nodded with winning smile.

Everyone took their positions. Ashu and Avneet were standing in front of each other like bride and groom, and Jai was standing between them like a priest.

"Miss Avneet do you accept Mr. Ashu as your lawfully wedded husband?" Jai asked.

"I do!" Avneet said acting like she is blushing.

"Mr. Ashu do you accept Miss Avneet as your lawfully wedded wife?" Jai asked.

"I do!" He said with a big smile.

"You may exchange the rings!" Jai said.

Sid made Avneet wear a ring and then Avneet also did the same. The rings were made of very slim grass.

"Congratulations! You both are officially married! You may kiss the bride now!" Jai said.

Ashu was very nervous and shy he just stood there.

"Hey bandar what are you doing? Kiss me!" Avneet whispered.

"Avneet! Jai! Kids Come on its time to go home!" Anika shouted as she saw kids playing there and it was almost dark.

"Coming Mom!" Jai shouted.

"Ashu come-on mom is calling us!" Avneet whispered again.

Ashy shyly came closer to her and held her both hands. And he kissed her cheek.

Click! Someone took the photo.

"Who is this cute boy?" Reem asked making me come out of my thoughts.

I was holding the pic clicked by my mom that day. It was my first meeting with that monster. I can't even imagine how that cute, little naive boy became a monster. But it was all my fault! I froze to my place as I remembered all the tortures I faced in my college life! It was disaster, a bad nightmare which I want to forget but I still can't! He did everything to make my life hell, he used to beat me, bully me, curse me, he snatched all my friends away, he forbid everyone from talking with me, he used to order me around, made me do all his home works and assignments. You can say the one thing he didn't do with me was harassing me. He did everything else. But he couldn't break me! I came out more stronger than I ever was! I won't say I hate him! I loved him! But his love for me was much more than mine and that's why I lose in front of him. But now I don't have any feelings! Because my nightmare is finally over. I am happy!

"Avneet! What's wrong with you? Where are you lost?" Reem asked shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Um huh! What?" I asked confused.

"I was asking who is this cute boy kissing you? It's so cute!" Reem said going all Awww... Little did she knew this cute person spoiled my life.

"No one special! Someone who came and went! No one can break Avneet Kaur Oberoi!" She said closing her eyes still remembering the beautiful moments of past. Her hand automatically went on her cheek, just where he kissed her. She was still feeling the kiss he gave on her cheek. A lone tear escaped her eyes. Where Jai and Reem were watching and laughing the old album when they were kids. After all Memories live forever!

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter.

Your reviews on story will be much appreciated.

I know first chapter was little boring but I wanted to start it this way only. I am sorry if you didn't liked it.

Did you liked the wedding part?

Bye bye

Love yaa!