Chapter 31

It has been three days since Avneet has seen Siddharth.
Avneet was much better as she was resting whole day. Anika kept feeding her something every few hours and made sure she was resting properly and taking medicines.

Shivaay was still not talking to Avneet but he wasn't ignoring her fully either. Avneet still had hope that her father will forgive her soon!

On the other hand Siddharth was not allowed to meet Avneet, Anika made sure of that!

At first it was strange for Sid when Anika didn't let him enter, but then he understood that Anika knows something. He kept his calm for two days, he wanted Avneet to rest properly. If he wanted he could've just kidnap her again or forced her to come out.

But he had different plans!!! 

Avneet rarely came out of room in these three days, she was scared that she will have another breakdown if someone asks more about Siddharth. She was so weak when talking about him.

She was lying on the bed watching something on TV... She still didn't have her phone, so Siddharth couldn't contact her, yet.

"Avi...!" She heard a familiar voice and her eyes immediately turned towards that person. She got up and hugged her best friend.

"Reem, I was so scared!!  Avneet said while giving a bone crashing bear hug to her bestie... "I was... Are you okay? He didn't hurt you right? Did he let you go? Why are you here? You should run away... If he will find you... No...NO, You should..."

Only Avneet knew how much she missed Reem and how worried she was! She couldn't forgive herself for dragging her friend who was innocent in the mess she was responsible for. She literally begged Siddharth so many times to let her at least meet Reem... But he didn't let her!

"Avneet, please calm down! See, I am perfectly fine... Just Relax, Okay? Calm down first. Do you really think anyone would dare to hurt me?" Reem says as she parted from hug and held Avneet's hand. 

Avneet felt relieved as Reem looked fine. "He really didn't do anything wrong?" Avneet asked again.

"He didn't. And don't worry he will never hurt me! okay!" Reem said reassuring Avneet.

"And enough about me..., Let's talk about you first, He told me that you... Are you stupid?" Reem asked.

"I know, I shouldn't have done that, But Reem I just couldn't take it anymore. I felt like if I live one more second more lives will be in danger... And..." Avneet answered in shaky voice.

Reem caressed her cheek reassuring her that everything will be fine.

"Don't try to anything like this ever again, Okay? I promise you I will take you out of this mess, Just hang in there for a little while." Reem said.

Avneet just nodded. She knew Reem will not be able to help her in this, But she didn't want her to lose hope. Reem didn't know anything...

"Avneet listen to me, don't freak out okay... Actually Sid sent me here. Ani maa believes that Sid is not right for you and he hurts you. She is not letting him meet you." Reem said it calmly so that Avneet doesn't react loudly.

"What???" Avneet shouted.

"Shhh... Avi, he sent me here to give you this... He asked me to take you out of the house. We only have 10 minutes. Change into this..." Reem said giving Avneet the dress Siddharth gave her. Avneet gulped in fear knowing what awaited her.

She just nodded and went in bathroom to change clothes... She kept reassuring herself that everything will be fine and Sid won't do anything to her... She atleast hoped!