Character Sketch

Avneet Kaur:

Age: 25A sweet, cute girl

Age: 25
A sweet, cute girl. She is sassy, hot, and never fears from anyone. She is very friendly with everyone, literally whole office is her friend. She did some mistakes in her college life which she still regrets and that's why she changed into good person. No one can order her around except one person. She had very bad college experience because of Siddharth, and she still couldn't forget it. She works as Manager, but her post changes to Siddharth's secretary later on. She is strong but only person who makes her weak, on her knees is Siddharth. Once was in love with him, now she hates him.

Siddharth Nigam:

Age: 26He is Cold hearted, arrogant and mean for the ones he hates

Age: 26
He is Cold hearted, arrogant and mean for the ones he hates. He is mafia king (No one knows about it). He is also no. One businessman and has may businesses and companies. He achieved lot of success in small time. Once he was sweet, Caring and loving boy but someone broke him. He loves bullying and dominating people, especially Avneet. He loves when he sees Avneet scared and crying because of him. He made her life hell in college, but that wasn't enough for him so he came again in her life. He loves to hate her and give her pain, but he can't let her go out of his life. You can say he is literally monster with no heart for Avneet.

Reem Shaikh:

Avneet's best friend and Jai's fiance

Avneet's best friend and Jai's fiance. She is very sweet, caring and beautiful inside out. She loves Avneet as her own sister. She supports her in every thing. Loves Jai and is going to marry him in two months. Doesn't know about Avneet's past and Siddharth.