Chapter 12

Hey guys!

Missed me?

What's up?

Spam....

Let's start...

Sid sat on Sofa and smirked seeing Avu shocked, confused and terrified. Avneet read the news which was big shock cuz there were photos of them getting married, and specially news was disrespecting her dad too saying they didn't supported her and that's why Siddharth and Avneet had to do secret marriage. Tears welled up in her eyes reading those insults written almost in sarcasm.

“Why? Why did you do this? I am already giving you everything I can! I am doing everything you say! Is it not enough for you? How can you disrespect my dad like that?” Avneet shouted throwing the newspaper.

“Voice down princess... Don't forget that you are at my place and I can do whatever I want. I won't tolerate it again” Sid said in cold voice.

“Why are you doing this? What the hell do you want?” Avneet asked, Her voice almost broke.

He stood up from sofa and walked towards her...

“What do I want? I want to break you sweetheart! I want to see you cry, begging for mercy, I want to see you helpless when I won't show any mercy and you beg me for forgiveness everyday when I will break you very slowly!” He said in cold and intense voice making her gulp in fear, he said every word taking a step towards her until he pinned her to wall. Shiver ran down her spine as he slightly ran his finger on her face and then her navel, neck and shoulders.

“You can't break me!” Avneet said looking in his eyes.

“Why do you think so?” He asked in amuse.

“When the biggest pain any women can bear couldn't break me, how will you? You can torture me to death, but you can't break me! I am stronger than that” Avneet said trying to appear more stronger than she was feeling under him.

“I like the challenges, it would be fun breaking you” He said and hold her chin.

He pulled her in very hard kiss. He was dominating, exploring every inch of her mouth as she didn't kissed him back and let him do whatever he wants. The tears ran down her cheek as she couldn't push him away, he was stronger at that moment.

“What? Already accepting defeat?” He asked as she stood there.

“I am going home!” She said pushing him away. But he hold her hand from back and pulled her back. Her back hit on her hard chest and he snaked his hand around her waist making her struggle to move.

“What's so hurry baby? First see what will happen if you will disobey me ever again!” He whispered in her ears kissing her earlobe.

“Rocky” He called one of his man in room.

He left Avneet's waist but he held her one hand tightly so she couldn't run and kept struggling.

“Ugh... Leave me!” Avneet said.

She suddenly gasped and stopped struggling as she heard a gunshot. She froze at her place as she saw gun in Sid's hand and the man he called lifeless on floor. Yes, Sid shot that man exactly in between his eyes. He didn't even took a second to die.