Chapter 22

Avneet was sitting on the bed leaning against the headboard, her hands tied to the bed and she was shaking in fear. She woke up just to watch her best friend lying unconscious on the sofa while she was tied to the bed. She couldn't do anything but scream for help... But it was not working. Sid’s threat about punishing her was still ringing in her ears.

She flinched at the sound of the door opening... She saw her husband’s clothes stained with blood... And it was clear that the blood was not his.

He didn't even glance at his wife once and just went inside the bathroom.

After some minutes he came back after taking shower. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled at himself after combing his hair.

He finally looked at Avneet who was shaking in fear and her eyes were set on her best friend but she was still feeling his strong gaze on her.

She flinched as she heard his footsteps. He sat beside her and grabbed her chin and made her look at him.

“Are you scared love?” He asked in his deep mature voice which almost sounded like a whisper but it was much more intimidating.

He knew she was scared, but he still asked. He was satisfied seeing her scared of him.

“Please let her go... Do whatever you want with me...I will do anything... But please let her go...” She begged.

“I am opening these handcuffs, you will go and freshen up till I bring breakfast for you. Do not try to do anything smart. Do you understand?” He asked unlocking the cuffs from the headstand and setting her hands free. He slightly rubbed the marks she had on her hands due to tight bondage.

She looked at him and then at Reem. He hold her hand and caressed the marks she had because of handcuffs.

Reem is fine...” He said and she sighed in relief...“Now, do as I said we will talk about it later.” He said.

Avneet came back after completing her daily chores, she saw Sid sitting at the table working on his laptop. Her breakfast was on the table and Reem was still unconscious.

“Sid... You won't do anything to her right?”  She asked finally gaining courage. His typing hands stopped and his gaze tilted towards her. He raised be eyebrow tickling his finger on the table before closing his laptop.

“Sweetheart, you should complete your breakfast before I lose my temper,” he said coming towards her and making her gulp in fear.

She takes tiny steps towards the table and sits on a sofa in front of it still looking at Reem in concern.

Siddharth goes out of the room. She breathes in relief and rushed towards her best friend who was lying unconscious. A drop of tear slides down her eyes as she realised that she was the reason behind all of these...

Everything could've been much better, If only she didn't make such mistakes in her life...

She closes her eyes in regret and sighs at her fate. She wipes her tears and looks at her unconscious best friend again before touching her cheek and making sure her friend was okay.

“Baby what are you doing?” she flinched as she heard a known intimidating voice and gets up in Jerk.

She saw him standing there with one other man which was probably one of the guards of the mansion.

“Take her...” Her husband ordered that man pointing at her best friend.

“What! Where? Why? Please... Don't hurt her please...” She begged.
Quite a pitiful right! But she had no choice, she was scared of the man in front of her!

He just ignores her and signals that man to continue what he was ordered to do.

The man was about to lift her best friend...“Wait! Where are you taking her?” Avneet almost shouted. She was about to towards her but Sid grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him before signalling the man to continue. That man took Reem out of the room while Avneet was still struggling under Siddharth’s strong grip.

She looked at him pleading... “Please don't do anything to her. She is not at fault! She was just trying to protect me... Please... Do anything to me, I swear I won't stop you! But please let her go.” Avneet begged again in front of that beast who didn't show any sign of sympathy for her or her best friend.

His grip gets stronger on her waist, almost digging his nails in her flesh as she kept struggling and pleading with him to let her friend go.

“Please...” she whispered trying one last time. Avneet stop moving Now!” He ordered making her freeze in her place.

“Look at me,” he said making her look at him. “You want Reem to be safe, Don't you?” he asked and she just nodded in yes.

“Then be a good girl and of what I say! Okay, baby girl?” He asked slightly kissing her jaw.

She nodded again not seeing any other option. “Words baby!” he whispered. “Ye... Yes,” she mumbled.

“Now finish your breakfast and don't worry about Reem she is in the guest room. I will let you see her when she gains consciousness. And don't worry I won't punish Reem for anything! You are here for that...” He said as shiver rails down her spine.

He made her sit on the sofa and fed her breakfast. She didn't stop him nor questioned anything.

Avneet, my family is coming back tomorrow...” He said as he made her eat the last bite.

“What?” She blurted out.

Mom got to know about our marriage and they all are very excited to see you!” he replied casually as if they were a real couple and he just didn't kidnap her and her best friend.

Avneet became nervous, she never actually met his family, she just heard about them through him. She had seen his family pics.

Even though none of this was real, they were not an actual couple it was just a forced marriage. But still, if she made any mistake he would not show any mercy on her. She was sure about that after the last time he punished her. And this time her best friend was also involved.

“You just have to act like you are my wife and we love each other so much. And don't you dare to tell anything to my family. If they suspected anything wrong,” He says picking up dishes from the table in the most casual tone. “I swear I won't show mercy anymore.” He looked at her in the eyes and walked out like he didn't just threaten her.

She gulped thinking about what would he do if anything went wrong in front of his family. His casual behaviour was making her more scared. His simple touches were more intimidating and the way he looked at her before going out of the room... She sighed.

She couldn't do anything but obey! Right?

Hey guys! Do check out my other account Taekook4l1fe I will post BTS fanfics there (mostly Taekook) only if you are interested of course ;)