Chapter 13

Hey guys!

Missed me?

Spam!

Let's continue with chapter, will talk later...

She was not able to understand what to do anymore, she was caged with a person who was hellbent on taking revenge on her, he killed somebody in front of her like nothing matter to him anymore, he threatened her on her family and was trying to control over her body and soul to break her. What sin did she do to deserve all this?

She felt his weight fading over her, but she was still stiff, unable to move or even look at him for mercy. Tears were flowing through her eyes thinking about how she gave in to him a moment ago and how much helpless she was, she was the reason her family was in trouble right now. Media were defaming her family and her, their lives were in threat just because of her mistakes.

She felt sudden pain as Sid made her stand through her hair almost hurting her scalp, his grip was tight. He made her look at him. She looked at him with blurry vision due to tears.

“Save these tears sweetheart, you are gonna need them much often.” He said in soft but dangerous voice and kissed tears from her cheeks making her shake due to proximity and fear.

“Please...” She tried to beg him but he his put index finger on her lips stopping her.

“It won't work baby, save your energy to serve me instead of begging maybe that would help!” He said near her ears brushing his lips though her earlobe making her more scared. Her hairs were still in his iron grip, she was feeling like her hands would come out in his hands if he doesn't stop pulling them anymore. But she kept quiet.

“I am hungry, let's have breakfast.” He said as he didn't found her responding anymore. She just nodded.

Sid left her and asked one of his men to bring their breakfast. Avu just stood there not knowing what to do. He sat on Sofa, he was noticing her from top to bottom how she looked so scared, terrified and helpless, he saw tears in her eyes. It satisfied him for some reason, but he also felt bad at some corner in his heart. But satisfaction was much more than pain at that moment.

“Come here.” He said in stern voice maintaining expressionless face. His voice was low but still very authorative which made Avneet more scared.

She couldn't moved from her place. Sid raised his eyebrow, which was signal for her that he won't repeat it. She slowly took steps and stood near him. He pulled her on his lap with a jerk.

He slightly moved hair strands from her face which was pale and her eyes were puffy because of crying. He gently wiped the tears. He kissed her cheeks and sucks her earlobe making her still at her place. She didn't knew how to react at that point.

“Let's eat.” he said taking a sandwich in his hand and forwarding it towards her mouth.

First she was confused, as according to rules she was not allowed to eat before him. But here he was forwarding her sandwich. She looked at him, but he was still expressionless as before. He raised his eyebrow again questioning her which made her gulp in fear and she slowly took a bite of sandwich. He smiled a little which made her little calm.

He took bit of same sandwich and made her eat again. Like this they completed breakfast without even saying a word. But Avneet was feeling little weird because of Sid's behavior and his smile which was slowly looking like a smirk more which was scaring her as if she did some big mistake and this is silence before her destruction.

After breakfast, Sid ordered one of his men to clean the mess including the dead body which was making Avu terrified again and again. Specially while eating she was not able to calm because of that. She finally sighed in relief. But the fact that Sid killed someone in front of her was still scaring her. She was praying for that guy's soul and family. She didn't even have time to cry for him all this time or sympathize with him. Even though she didn't knew him, it was very heartbreaking for him.

She was lost in her thoughts when she felt her cheek burning as if someone slapped her. Yes, Sid slapped her. She saw him smirking in front of her, he was raging in anger. She exactly didn't knew why!

“Sid.. Why?...”  before she could say anything he made her stand up holding her hair in his iron grip and pulling them hard making her almost cry.

“Never ever ignore me again bitch. I was saying something and you were lost in your own world. What were you thinking huh?” He almost roared making her flinch.

“I.. I... I.. Am... Sorry..” She stuttered.

“Yes, you will be sorry! You will be very sorry after punishment.” He said.

“Pu.. Pun.. Punishment?” She managed to ask.

“You broke two of the rules and you think I will forgive you so easily? Baby, you are here just for punishments. Punishments for your wrong deeds, for all the sins. Sweetheart you are gonna be very sorry!” He said pulling her very close to him that she could feel his breath on her skin, his eyes went dark and his smirk was terrifying her more and more. She gulped in fear.

Hey guys!

Missed me?

I am so sorry so sorry. I had exams and I couldn't write chapter from long time. But I will be updating daily like before from today.

Did you liked the chapter?

How do you think Sid will punish her?

What will happen in next chapter?

Will Sid ever be able to forgive Avu?

What did Avu do that everyone hates her so much?

What will be Avu's parents reaction after knowing she got married to someone secretly?

Will Avu be able to go on with Sid's torture without breaking down?

Bye bye.

Love you so much guys ♥