Chapter 32

Siddharth opens his eyes, his head felt heavy and he felt dizzy. It took him while to realise that he was on bed with Avneet on his chest naked. Confused and terrified... Not knowing what had happened last night. His head hurts like hell and he didn't remember anything.

Avneet looked at him caressing his chest seductively... It was all done by her. He pushes her away with a jerk and clutches the duvet covering himself.

"Are you wondering this is your worst nightmare?..." She smirks and asks. "No... It's real. I am Avneet Kaur and you spent night with me... With your best friend's girlfriend." She whispered last part in his  ear.

"Hawwww... How could you do this? You cheated on your best friend with me!" Avneet says making fake shocked face mocking Siddharth.

"You know it was fun though... I got everything I wanted. I spent a hot night with you,  I will still have Faisu because of course he won't believe anything you say over me. See Siddharth Nigam I won again!" Avneet said getting up and covering herself with robe, and let out a evil laugh.

Tears streams down his face. A clueless and betrayed expression on his face.

"You know you have beautiful hazel eyes... These years looks beautiful on you. But you know what... The night was even more beautiful baby boy." She says climbing on bed over him as she caress his wet cheek.

He pushed her away and growled in anger... "I freaking hate you... I won't spare you. You will regret it Avneet Kaur." He said in rage. His eyes screamed anger... Hand turned in fist, his veins clearly visible and jaw clenched.

"You know it's said if you want to take revenge on women... Use her body. Make her fall in love with you and then leave her helpless. I didn't know it works on man too!
Look at you my helpless baby boy. Literally Crying like a woman! Over what?

You should be proud that you got to spend night with The Avneet Kaur! Not every guy is lucky enough to get my attention!" She said that sitting on the comfy sofa. Siddharth felt disgusted! How can a woman say something like that!

"Everyone was right! You are a witch... A slut... You deserved the hate you were getting! I was the fool who always tried to prove you innocent... I was stupid for trusting you. Making you my friend and falling in love with the bitch like you!!!"

"Then what did you think I would do??? You will embarass me like that in front of everyone and I will just let you get away with it? Yes I am a bitch, a slut... And no I am not like other girls who will just let you get away for embarrassing me!

I am The Avneet Kaur, Daughter of The Shivaay Singh Oberoi, one of the richest and most powerful person in the world! I get what I want! And I wanted you... See today you are in my bed! Crying, embarrassed, You should have accepted me in the first place!" She growled last part in rage.

That's who she was, a spoiled brat who got everything she wants by hook or crook.

Siddharth gets of the bed and wears his pants as Avneet sips the juice she had ordered before He woke up. He took a deep breath trying to control. But he was unable to...

He made Avneet stand up on her place and clutches her hands with tight grip making it unable for her to get out of his grip and making marks on her.

"Then The Avneet Kaur... Be ready! It's not over yet! You started the game of Revenge. I will make sure you regret your whole existence.

I am also The Siddharth Nigam... If I can love you so endlessly that I sacrificed you for your and my friend's happiness... Fought entire fucking college for you! I freaking lost my best friend just now... You just wait and watch Avneet Kaur... You will beg me... Beg me on your knees and I won't forgive you. I break my enemies when I take my revenge!
I get it what I did was wrong but what you did is a sin.

I did whatever I had to for my friend... But you! You claimed me with deception! You raped me for your own ego satisfaction.

You feel so fucking satisfied by doing this to me and you are calling yourself powerful! Daughter of The Shivaay Singh Oberoi! Disgusting! Be ashamed of Yourself. Even your parents must be ashamed to call you as their daughter!"

Avneet smirks at Siddharth's bold statement. "You look hotter when you are angry... Makes me want to..." She whispers huskily seducing him as she stops trying to move and instead stars getting closer to him making his grip weak.

She circles her hands around his neck and kisses his cheek making his rage in anger more and more.

He shrugs her off and she feels  a stinging sensation on corner of her lip. Yes, he slapped her. It was the first time he had done anything like that in his entire life. He was shocked himself that how did that weak Siddharth who was just puppet of his father and lovesick for Avneet got courage to stand up for himself.

"How fucking dare you!?" Avneet shouted and was about to slap Siddharth. But he caught her hand and turns her around facing her back towards him twisting her hand making her gasp.

"Avneet Kaur Oberoi, it's time for you to dethrone. You are going to lose everything you have and I will make sure of it. I am not going to stop until I am satisfied... And you know what it's never gonna happen. No matter how much you cry or beg it's not gonna happen. You still don't know who I am. And when you will know what Siddharth Nigam actually is... It will be too late for you to regret!

It is going to be Fun.

Mark the date Avneet Kaur, I am not Letting you forget this day!" Siddharth says and pushes her to the ground.

He walks out of room grabbing his shirt from the floor.