Chapter 27

Avneet was shocked with how bipolar Siddharth was... How can someone change his personality so quickly?

She almost had tears in her eyes. She was about to get up and go but Siddharth stopped her and pulled her back towards him making her sit on his lap.

“Look at me.” He says to Avneet who was trying to look down to hide pain in her eyes.

“I know it's hard! It's very hard for me too... To look at you and not remember the pain I felt in all these years, to control myself from hurting you anymore. But I am trying okay!

I can't keep doing this... It won't be good for any of us if I flipped the switch. I know I have to control my emotions.

I know it will be hard to pretend we love each other when all we had was physical attraction... But it's my Mom!

My mom is like God for me. She took me in, loved me like her own son. She never made me feel lack of my mother when she should've hated me for being illegitimate son of her husband.

I don't want her to know what I am going through, what we are going through or monster I have become!

I just want her to know me as a good son who made her proud, she is coming because she feels something is wrong. But I can't let her know anything, I can do at least this much that I keep her away from my personal problems.” He said.

He was crying mess by now. He was very protective when came to his family. He loved and worshipped his mom more than anyone.

She slightly touched his cheeks and wipes his tears away before kissing his cheek assuring him that It'll be okay!

Siddharth lived with his mother since he was young. His real mother was working with mafia gang his dad was leader of.

His mother, father, a little sister and him! They were a happy little family... Or at least a  8 years old Siddharth thought that!

All went downhill for him when he heard that his mother was just a mistress to man he respected as father. He was broken, A little kid wouldn't know what to do... So he told his mother only to find out that his mother knew about his father's wife and she still decided to be his mistress!

It took him years trying to accept the situation properly knowing he was illegitimate child and also a son of homewrecker who would do anything for money! But before he could accept it his mother was killed in attached from their rivals.

A 11 year old child... All alone with his sister, not knowing what would he do! Because in the end his dad has wife and son to take care of,  and he was still a son of mistress.

His father didn't care about him after his mother died... After all he was there just for pussy.

Siddharth struggled alone taking care of his sister who was 3 years younger than him until he made a deal with his dad.

Yeah!

That man made deal with Siddharth if he will pretend to be his son and take training as successor of his mafia business,  because he didn't wanted to put his ‘Real’ son in danger till he becomes old enough to handle things and in return he will help Siddharth and his sister financially.

After sleeping on streets for months and begging even for one meal... It wasn't bad offer for Siddharth! As much as he hated that man he would do anything for his sister.

Everything was almost fine. He would go to school like any normal kid with his sister in morning. And take training as a mafia in evening. He didn't knew how did he feel but he knew he was doing this for his sister! He had to do it... No matter how much it hurt him, HE HAS TO...

It lasted till months before his sister was kidnapped and killed. He didn't knew why? He felt like killing himself, he didn't have anyone to hold onto!

That's when that angel came in his life, His Fairy Godmother, Vibha Nigam. She found out all secrets her husband was hiding and divorced him, broke ties with him permanently. She didn't only took him in and loved him like his own son, she made him a good person... Or at least she tried to!

She didn't knew Siddharth was already in deep hole of mafia business that he couldn't be pulled back anymore!

For years he lived like normal person... Life he wanted, fell in love with beautiful girl. His tragic life was beautiful since she came. Love suddenly became beautiful word for him, he started to believe in soulmates...Only to find out the story he was dreaming of thinking it a sweet dream was actually a nightmare. The love of his life was also a betrayer like his dad... And a whore like his mom!

His world fell apart again! What did he ever do to deserve all that in his life? He questioned himself every day... He questioned all of his personalities. He wasn't same Siddharth anymore!

He had to become mafia leader when his father died... If he didn't Abhishek would have to... Or worse they all have to die! He only had this family left, he couldn't risk any of it so he send everyone out of India pushing himself in dark hole of loneliness... Letting himself rot in depression and letting his anger out by killing people... At least he didn't kill anyone innocent.

That was life for him... Waking up going to office, then to their den... Working whole night and sleep if he feels like to,  which he usually didn't. All of this until his life came back to one person again 'Avneet Kaur'.

If you still think why does he hates her, he doesn't hate her... He resents her. He resents her for giving him hope about beautiful future when he clearly didn't dreamed about one... And then being the one who broke him when she clearly knew what he had gone through in past. Nothing was hidden from her! He never hid anything from her... Anything!

“Sid...ddh...th..” She stuttered as she saw him breaking down in front of her.

“You should go and get ready... They would be coming like in an hour.” He says wiping his tears and pushing her away a bit.

She wore a dress and got ready half heartedly. Everything he said was still ringing in her ears. She knew she made big mistake by breaking his heart...

Her trance of thoughts was broken by doorbell... They were there.

She hurried downstairs and opened the door. She greeted his mom by touching her feet and then greeted his sister in law.

“You are beautiful!” His mother complimented her and gave her blessing with a beautiful smile. His bhabhi was also very sweet. It seemed like they were happy with her.

But Her body froze as she saw a familiar man walking in with bags in his hands... “Holy shit!” she cursed out as she saw him.

Her world seemed falling down with one word Siddharth said ‘Abhishek Dada’... That man was his brother! Her vision got blurry and she fainted.

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter... Please comment your views and tell me your opinions. It would mean a lot to me.

Goal: 120 comments