Chapter 29

"Doctor she will be fine right?" Avneet heard faint voice of Siddharth as she struggled to open her eyes. She felt shooting pain on her wrist. She couldn't open her eyes.

"Don't worry Mr. Nigam... She is out of danger now! You brought her to hospital right in time or else it would've been difficult to save her. For now please just take care of her and make sure to give her medicines on time." Doctor said to Siddharth. 

Reality hit Avneet... She was still alive...He didn't let her die...

She felt Siddharth's hand caressing her face and then holding her one hand before kissing it.     "I would've lost you again today! I was so scared..." He said in shaky voice...

"Siddharth... here drink some water." She heard her mother's voice! 

Her mother?

She slowly tried to open her eyes... She was at her house, In her room! what was she doing there?

"Avneet! Are you okay princess?" Her mother asked as she noticed movement in Avneet.

"Mo...Mom.. I..." She was too overwhelmed to say anything... She tried to get up and hugged her mother. She couldn't hold her tears anymore, that shooting pain didn't matter anymore.

"Dad? Mom where is dad? I want to see him please..." Avneet asked as her eyes searched for her father.

"Avi baby, first sit down... you need to rest, you lost too much blood! And your dad went to buy your medicines." Her mother said making her sit on bed and supporting her back with pillows.

  "What were you even doing that you got hurt like this? Why are you so careless? Its good that Siddharth took you to hospital on time!" Her mother asked. She looked at Siddharth but turned her head away as soon as he looked in her eyes.

"Aunty can you please make soup for Avneet? Doctor said she have to take this tablet as soon as she wakes up after eating something!" Siddharth diverted the topic.

"Oh yes, I will make some soup for you. Avi... you take rest okay! And don't try to get up just yet..." Her mother said and Avneet nodded! Her mother went of room after making her sit comfortably.

"How are you feeling now? Does it hurt?" Siddharth asked sitting next to her.

"Why didn't you just let me die? Or was it still not enough... you want to make my life hell don't you?" She asked trying to stop her tears from falling, she didn't wanted to be seen as weak in front of him!

"If I just wanted to kill you then, I would've done that long time ago! Killing someone isn't big deal for me." He says to her shock.

" What do you fucking want from me then? Why... Why are we here? And what did you tell my parents? Why is mom behaving so casual, she should hate me after that  whatever we said in that interview..." She asked.

 She was scared if he had some plan to hurt her or worse hurt her family... What else could be the reason for him to save her?

"Oh baby, you look scared! Don't worry... I told them the same thing I told my family. And what do you mean by why are we here... Doctor said you need to be monitored for 24 hours and you should rest, so I brought you to the place where you can rest properly and you will not even try any crazy shit here!" He said and touched her pale cheek lightly.

Avneet looked at him in disbelief... There is no way he was telling the truth.

"And about what I want... you will know that very soon, just rest for now." He said and smirked.

"I tried to commit suicide today, I was so hurt and broken that I didn't even realize what i was doing was sin! If you just left me there to die, what would've happened to my family? I was selfish to even think about leaving my family alone knowing that I am the only person my family relies on... My Mom, My Dad... Jai! everyone loves me so much, how would they survive after me? 

I should've endured, I should've done whatever you want... but endure, how did i became so coward that i didn't even think about my family once before cutting my wrist... What magic have you done to me that I got so lost in your eyes and the pain given by you that i forgot about my family! I felt like I lost myself...

What do you even want from me Siddharth? You already have taken everything from me... My love, my heart, my body, my dignity,  and even my bab..." She was weak and tired, her voice was low and her face was pale. She didn't realise what was she about to say...

"What do you want now? You just want your revenge right? I will do anything you want... I will give up anything, I will stop resisting, I am even ready live like your freaking slave if thats what you want, Just leave my family out of this! I beg you..." She begged in broken voice. Her pale cheeks became red due to tears.

Siddharth wiped her tears "I am not here to hurt anyone, Besides I promised Reem that I won't hurt anyone till you both do as I say..."

"What do you want from Reem? Why did you kidnapped her? About me, I get it that you want revenge... But why Reem? She didn't do literally anything! I know its not about that police complaint, its something else..." Avneet asked ad she subconciously holds his hand.

Siddharth just kept staring at her with unknown emotion. He didn't have anything to say...

"You don't want to tell me? Fine, But Siddharth know that I won't let you do anything crazy to my family. I don't know what you have in your mind, But Mr. Siddharth Nigam if you tried to hurt my family... You know me, I am not someone who will stay quiet after that." Avneet said.

It was first time in while she spoke to him with that much courage and rage. She didn't stutter or look away but maintained eye contact.

He didn't broke eye contact either but went very close to her as if he will kiss her any moment. He slid her hairstrands behind her ear and touched her cheek. She could almost feel his hot breath against her lips.

"You are sick, so don't tempt me right now baby, I want you so bad right now!"  He said as he slid his hand around her neck and slightly caressed it.

"Some... Someone will come in..." She said hesitantly, her eyes were staring at his lips cuz she couldn't look in his eyes anymore.

"Shhhhh" He whispered and brushed his lips against her left cheek, his hand still caressing her neck and other slid through her waist completely taking her in his embrace.

"I won't let you go away from me ever! I love you Avneet Kaur, and you are mine! Even death can't separate you from me, I won't let it... I will hurt you, hurt you so bad that you will need only me to heal you, You can't escape me anymore!" He said before smashing his lips onto hers.

HEY GUYS!

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER...

GOAL FOR NEXT CHAPTER; 100 COMMENTS

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ON STORY SO FAR...

BYE BYE!