Chapter 8

Hey guys!

Missed me?

What's up?

Spam....

Let's start...

Sid's pov...

“It was here before you killed it right?” I whispered just in her ears freezing her at the spot. I can feel her face going pale and she getting lost in her own world or I can say she is having flashbacks maybe.

I love to see her in this condition, the way she is so helpless in front of me, I love how her body gets numb, starts shivering with my touch. It was not always like that, I was weak in front of her once but I built myself like this for my revenge. She made me helpless, vulnerable, numb, she snatched away my all happiness and I will do same with her.

I left her and stood in front of her to see her reaction. It's just as I thought, her face is pale, I can see sweat buds on her forehead and she is lost, I smirked but then hide it. I pulled her closer to me as our noses touches, I can feel her breathes getting heavy and she is definitely very uncomfortable. Of course, she loved to dominate others she should also know how other feels getting dominated right!

“You are so damn Beautiful...” I said getting lost in her eyes acting like I never said anything before and I don't know about anything.

I saw tears in her eyes which are looking very beautiful on her, she deserves it. I don't how many people she made cry for her own fun and selfishness. She deserves all the pain I will give her and she will regret ever messing with me.

“How do you know about it?” She asked as her face becomes expressionless. I smirked, of course I am not gonna tell her I know.

“About what?” I asked.

“About baby?” She again said.

“Which baby what baby?” I acted as I never said it. And she raised her brows in confusion. It satisfies me to see her broken.

“You just said right... It was here...” She was going to say when I cut her.

“What was here? What are you talking about. Ugh... You are again spoiling my mood bitch... I just said you destroy everyone... Nothing else... I am not in mood to talk to you anymore... Just get the hell out of here...” I said pushing her away from me.

Because of sudden jerk she tripped and fell down because she was wearing pencil heels. Of course first I thought to hold her but I didn't. She deserves it. I saw her struggle getting up and then she ran away out of the party I followed her secretly as I saw her sitting in taxi. I kept looking in that direction till that taxi faded and then I allowed the tears which were threatening to fall from long time, to finally fall. I excused myself from my own party and went to my house.

I entered a room. I love this room, no it's not mine. It's very special room... I made it for someone.

The pink walls of this room soothes me, there are pictures of cute little babies everywhere, many teddy bears, toys for small babies. Everything is decorated as beautiful and cutely as possible.

I went near white cradle middle of the room as I saw small figure with its eyes closed. Tears dropped down my eyes as I took it in my arms. It's still sleeping... A innocence I see on its face reminds me of her and I hate it.

I slightly started swinging it with my hands so it doesn't wake up.

“You know baby, dadda met mommy today!” I said looking at that sleeping figure in baby voice.

“She is still same, no not same... She has become more beautiful. But her heart, it's black as coal. I don't know how can someone be so different from inside and outside...” I said and pecked it's cheeks.

“She was terrified, scared, numb, vulnerable, she couldn't do anything when I touched her trying to destroy her... Just like you were when she killed you.” I said as my jaws clenched, my eyes became red and anger rise over me. I need to kill someone!

I put the baby in cradle again and started swinging it. You sleep peacefully baby... Your dad will take your revenge, I will take revenge for every life she destroyed, every heart she broke. I will destroy every last ounce of happiness left in her life. She will beg me to send her to you baby, but don't worry I won't send your killer mom to you so soon.

I stopped swinging the cradle and looked at that cute little figure again, I pecked it's forehead and get out of that room.

I wiped my tears with all helplessness on face and decorated a smirk on it.

I called someone and said... “Now...” and smirked again.

Start the countdown Miss. Avneet Kaur Oberoi, your destruction starts now!

Hey guys!

Loving the book till now?

How's the chapter?

Do you wanna say anything about Sid's character? Cuz I wanna know about your opinions. You can ask your doubts too.

Do you wanna say or ask anything about Avu's character?

Best part of chapter?

Worst part of chapter?

What do think Sid will do now?

Any guesses about their past?

Do comment, vote and share this book.

Bye bye love y'all