Chapter 25

Avneet couldn't sleep the whole night, and neither could Siddharth. It was a long night for both... They kept stealing glances at each other but none of them could speak a word.

“You should sleep it's late,” Sid said as he came into the balcony.

Avneet quickly wiped her flowing tears, it didn't go unnoticed by him.

He held her hand and made her look at him... “Whatever happened tonight... It won't be mentioned again ok! It will change nothing between us.” he said.

Before she could reply he lifted her in bridal style and brought her back into the room. He made her lie on the bed. He kissed her forehead.

He was about to go out... “Are you going somewhere?” she asked.

Hmmm... I will be back in the morning,” he says before going out.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

A girl sitting on the bed, she was locked in that luxurious room for hours... Tears were not stopping... She was the reason everything was happening she realised.

She cursed herself for letting this happen to her friend, her family...

“Guess you understand now!” she heard a deep voice startling her. “I can do much worse...” he says as he closes the door from inside.

“Please let her go... She is not your fucking puppet! She didn't do anything to deserve that...” the girl shouted.

“Why are you shouting at me? I didn't force her to do anything!” He says in a casual voice.

“You manipulated her, there is no way she would give in so easily... You must have blackmailed her.” she sobbed helplessly.

Reem, believe it or not, she wants me as much as I do. That bitch is a whore who will spread legs for any man who will give her what she wants.” he spat.

Slap!

Reem slapped him...

“Don't you dare say another word about Avneet... Do you even know what kind of person she is? Do you think I would believe a person like you... A devil... Over my best friend? None of this proves anything and I will never stop hating you!” She spat as tears flows down her eyes.

She was disgusted!

The person in front of her not only manipulated her best friend to have sex with him he also disrespected her...

“I don't understand why the hell you want me to stay here and why do you want to hurt Avneet so much? What did that angel ever do to you!

You wouldn't find a pure angel like her even if you find someone like her, your entire life!

She could never hurt anyone!” Reem said.

The irony!

An angel who ruined his life to the core that he doesn't even know himself anymore!

“You are misunderstanding love... It's not her, it's you! I don't want her, I want you to stay here. And I will keep hurting her till you agree to stay with me with your full will.” he stated.

He sat on sofa crossing his legs and looking at her for demanding answers.

Anyways I won the bet so... Otherwise we both know to which extent I can go. You already saw the example today.” he continued.

“Fine, if that is what you want... But promise me you will never hurt Avneet or anyone in my family.” Reem said wiping her tears.

She wanted to be strong at that moment.

“I promise... But if you back away then your friend will see the hell, and no one will be able to stop me,” he said before getting up.

“I will do anything to protect my loved ones,” she said.

“And I will do anything to protect you...” He said before leaving the room.

Reem sat on the bed as her tears won't stop falling... Even though he promised, could she trust him?

Was he doing all this to protect her and her family?

So many thoughts and no answers just confusion.

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

He entered his room to see Avneet sleeping on the bed... Marks he gave her that night were visible on her neck...

He took his shirt off and looked at himself in the mirror just to find his neck covered with Hickeys and back covered with marks of her nails digging through his skin.

It was indeed a pleasurable night... If it wasn't her...

The way she grabbed his neck and pulled him in a kiss... Her every moan... Her screams as he was devouring her... Everything felt so good.

So good that he forgot himself!

A tear fell through his eye and a pain clenched his heart when he remembered this was not only for him... It could've been any guy.

All he had to do was to tempt her a bit and she was ready to give herself to him!

“You are still the same... The same whore! This was one chance Avneet... I gave you one chance, I gave us the one last chance! All you had to do was to say no... Just once...

How can one person be like this? I raped you, tortured you, threatened your family, I kidnapped your friend... And you gave yourself to me just like that!

In the end, all you think about is yourself and your slutty desires. It doesn't matter who is fucking you right!

It doesn't matter if it is me or anyone else in the end...

The only thing that matters is that Avneet Kaur should get pleasure on the bed!

Fine, if that's what you want! I will give you pleasure... I will make you so dependent on me that you won't be able to live a day without me... I will make you beg me every single day to fuck you...

If that's what you want!” he determined as he wiped his tears.

Every single betrayal by her after every chance he gave her... Every time he was heartbroken and he was trying to find hope that she will not betray him again... But in the end, she broke him again!

He walked toward her and sat next to her... He touches her cheek which had marks of dry tears.

He pressed his lips to her cheek and then kisses her forehead. “Sleep well sweetheart it's going to hard for you to sleep in future...” he said.