Chapter 41

"Your first?!" He asked chuckling.

"What did you do to him then? Cheated on him or raped him?" He asked. "He does seem madly in love with you..." He said. He sounded so unbothered. Avneet just stared at his facial features trying to read him.

"Just leave it. It doesn't matter... I have to marry him anyways." She says and was about to leave.

Siddharth stopped her by holding her wrist and pulling her closer. She wasn't expecting it.

"Do you remember the first time you met him?" He asked whispering in her ear.

She couldn't understand if he was asking her... He sounded more like he already knew the answer... He just wanted to hear it from her.

She gulped when she saw that devil smirk he had. His hand travelled through her waist making her still in his hold.

"You know!" She was in shock.

"Of course I do sweetheart!" He whispered trailing his lips from her lips to her ears. He sucked her earlobe. He was testing her... For how long she can resist him.

Avneet was ashamed, devastating... Tears formed in her eyes. She couldn't believe her darkest fantasies she always hid was exposed in front of person who was hell bent on ruining her. He could use it in any way he wants.

"That's why you want me to marry him... More like you want to sell me to him so he can torture me forever!" She asked.

"Of course! What else did you think? I would just let you go? I want you to rot in his hell and remember that you deserved that... You are a bitch... A slut  making it hard for her to breathe.

His hand other travelled down her waist into her lehenga... She breaths hard.

"And also a murderer..." He says as he pulls out knife she had hidden in her lehenga.

Before she can say anything he put knife on her neck.

"You were going to kill him?" He asked.

"He deserves that!" She said.

"And you baby deserve so much worse." He said as he trails down the knife on her chest to her waist. He made a cut on her waist making her scream by pain.

"Don't you think it's too much!" She said as tears fell from her eyes.

"Too much? Baby.. in front of what you did to me??? You ruined me bitch!" He almost roared last sentence in her ear making her startled.

"And what about me? Have you ever thought how fucking ruined I am? My dad is dead! My mother is hurt! My brother is still in hospital! You have held my best friend hostage! You have raped me like 3-4 times now. I am living in constant fear that my one wrong move and you will kill everyone... I fucking want to kill myself every moment I look in the mirror.. I hate myself for every fucking thing... I know I am the reason behind everyone's ruined life now! I should have stayed away... Stayed away from him... I know I am a slut.

But Siddharth its not my fault alone... he... he was also the reason for what happened to you.

He is a pedophile who must have ruined so many girls like me. I know I am beyond repair now...

But Siddharth, enough... Enough now. I am not going through that ever again. I am not marrying that disgusting man. You can just fucking kill me... Or you can held me hostage in any dark dungeon as you want and torture me forever." She said. She had wiped her tears. She looked at Siddharth in his eyes. For a second he was scared of her.

Her eyes had fire or revenge. He had never seen her in so much fury before. She hated Rahul!

"What did he do to you?" He asked.

"He killed me." She said.

"Avneet I am serious. Tell me what did he do to you. And what do you mean by he is the reason for whatever happened to me!" He asked.

"He made the way I am today. He took away my innocence, he manipulated me into signing a contract with him. A BDSM contract... Do you know what that means... He made me believe I like pain and pleasure and tricked me into signing a slave contract. He was about to fucking sell me to some oldie... When I was just 15!!!

He made me an addict... A sex addict. I couldn't control myself but have sex almost daily at such young age!

He made me believe that I love him and he loves me and it's just a lifestyle I am made to live in. He tortured me daily and I had no say in it. No safety words stopped him from ruining me every night.

You call me slut right... He was the one who made me.

And the bitch you met 5 years ago was created by him." She said.

Her dark eyes, pale face without any emotions said a lot. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Did she really went through that much!!?

Or is she lying again?

"And one more thing... This knife was not to kill him but..." She says as she had the knife back in her hand...

STAB

"for you murderer... This is for killing my dad!" She says as she stabs him again.