Chapter 46

She looks so beautiful in the blue dress she is wearing. I keep stealing glances at her as she is getting ready.

I should be focusing on work, but she is too beautiful to ignore. She putting on making trying to hide scars I gave her.

I can't think about anything else but the way her lips took me so perfectly, it felt so good. The way she puts on lipstick isn't helping either. I am getting harder. I want to ruin her lipstick so bad, I just want to throw her on bed and fuck the life out of her.

I groan in frustration and stand up closing my laptop in frustration. She flinched as I get up so suddenly. She looked at me through mirror but as I meet my eyes with hers she looks away. She is scared of me!

I walked towards her with large steps and stand behind her as she is still looking at me through mirror. Her body language changes. She is much more stiff and scared than before. Her lips quivers as she is about to say or ask something but suddenly stops and looks down.

"You are looking gorgeous angel!" I say. I can feel her breath hitched. She loves when I compliment her. She loves these small gestures when I kiss her gently or treat her softly. I love to spoil her too!

"Siddharth..." She calls my name.... I swear to god nothing sounds more beautiful than my name from her pretty mouth. The way my name rolls through her lips is perfect thing I swear.

"I don't understand... What do you want? Why do you keep switching... I don't understand, do you hate me or love me? Do you want to kill me or protect me? What the hell do you want? Why do you keep confusing me! Either just hate me so it will be easier for me to hate you too... But you make me despise you and then you do something that makes me hate myself for hurting you once!" She says as she looks down.

Her cheeks turns crimson, I don't if she is embarassed or is it just blush. She looks so innocent. She looks so beautiful like an angel!

I hold her chin and made her look at me again. I love when she looks at me in the eye, it's like I can feel what she is feeling. Her eyes almost give it away.

I know she is uncomfortable with me around. I know she hates me for what I did to her a while ago. She is not okay with me touching her... But all of these does not mean she doesn't want me. Her body reacts to me the way I want it to. I bet if I touch between her legs, she must be wet aching for me to touch her. But her mind wants to hate me for what she thinks I did to her family!

"You already know what I want! I want to wreck you, break you to the point you can't put yourself together, I want to hurt you." I said before smashing my lips to hers. My hand travels to her nape and other holds her waist protectively. I love how her waist fits perfectly in my arms just like it's hand made for me. I like to feel her pulse across her neck, and how it starts running so wildly as I kiss her!

She grabbed my shirt with one hand and her other hand circles my neck as I deepen the kiss. I suck her tongue, bite her lips, she moves her lips a little too but let's me take over as I devour her, marking her mine. 

I break a kiss and look at her.

""You have power, and I am inferior right now. You are making me do things I don't want to.

"You want to break me?! Fine! Break me, break me thousand fucking times. I was yours to break anyways. It's not that you can break me Siddharth, it's just I let you break me. But if you dare to hurt my family again... Siddharth I can wreak havoc and you know it."

Her eyes had different sparkle as she opened them. It looks like she is done losing herself and she wants to fight now... Fight for her family. I smile unknowingly. The Avneet I fell for was a fighter as well!

Her hand travels down from my chest through the wound she gave few days ago, I hiss in pain, but she continues travelling downwards. She closes the distance between us. She didn't break the eye contact. For a second I felt scared?! I don't know!

I feel aroused, it's hot. Her confidence is hot. She slightly caressed my crotch making me groan. Fuck I am so hard already! She grabs my member making me moan again. And I see the corner of her lips going upwards. She smirks at me.

"I can break you too Mr. Nigam. I did it once, I can do it again. And this time you won't be able to put yourself together." She says before distancing herself from me. Leaving me aching for her touch.

"I guess you will need a cold shower." She says as she looks at my member poking from my pants.

But suddenly she rises on her tiptoes and whispers in ears making my cheeks flushed. "Or do you need my help?"

Oh shit! She still has the power over me. She always had. She has always been my kryptonite!