Chapter 7

Hey guys!

Missed me?

What's up?

Spam....

Let's start...

“What is she doing with you Sid?” I heard a very familiar voice as I freezed there.

Sid give her a small hug finally leaving my waist, but she is still looking at me. I just look down in guilt cuz that is only thing I can do right now.

“What is she doing with you Sid? Why were you holding her like that?” She asked questioning him, I knew that was coming since I saw her..

But before Sid can answer two boys pick him on their shoulders and started dancing and congratulating him.

“I still can't believe our baby Sid has become so big...” One boy says dramatically. And other boy nodded.

Faisu, Riyaz let me down I will fall... I don't wanna break my bones on such special occasion.” Sid said and I let out a little chuckle seeing their bond still the same.

Faisu and Riyaz put him down and they shared a bro hug. Jannat was watching them in awe and I too feel the same.

Janu looks so beautiful just like before, she is all grown up. Wait is she married? She is wearing sindoor and mangalsutra... Is she really married... How would you know Avi... How can you even expect her to tell you. I was drown in my thoughts when I saw Anu coming, wait she is also married. Anu hugged Jann and smiled and Boys.

They were sharing such a beautiful moment and I was staring out of their circle hoping not to spoil their moment and their smiles. But it was not for long as soon as everyone saw me their smile fades as I thought would happen. Everyone looked at Sid questioning him about me.

I decided to leave them alone and I was about to go when I felt Sid's hand again snaked around my waist.

“Guys meet Avneet Kaur, my fiancee.” He introduced me to them like we are strangers and I looked at him begging to stop it.

“Sid what are you saying? Your fiancee? How can you... After what she did with us? She is backstabbing bitch Sid and you know it. Then why?” Jann asked Sid. It hurts when you hear your best friend saying something like this about you. I couldn't control my tears anymore and let them flow.

“Guys let's not talk about past right now. It's very important day for me. I won award and I want to party. Let's not talk about things which hurt us. What matters is we are still together, happy and united and millions of efforts by some people to break us.” He said, I know where he is going. But to be honest there was not entirely my fault. But it hurts... It hurts like hell. While saying this he clutched my waist tightly indirectly pointing me of course.

I can see Riyaz and Faisu looking at me like they are gonna kill me if I stay there a moment longer.

“You're right Sid. We should not bring the past in this happy moment. And anyways I am thankful to you Miss. Avneet, because of you I found my true love right baby?” He said taunting me, I broke his heart so bad maybe, but wait baby? Did he just called Janu baby? Janu nodded and hugged him.

“Yes Mr. Hubby!” Janu said pulling out of hug. Oh! She is married to Faisu. I am really happy for her. She is the best and she deserves the best and Faisu, he is perfect for her. I saw Riyaz holding Anu's hand I guess they are also married, I remember Anu had crush on him. I can't express how much happy I am for them. They are living happy lives, and that's what they deserves.