Chapter 16

Hey guys!

How are you all doing?

Enjoying book so far?

Please don't be a silent reader and comment your thoughts in inline comments. It helps me to know which type of parts you like in my book and which you don't, and also criticism is always accepted.

Spam...

Avneet was too shocked to even move after seeing everything. She looked at Siddharth who wasn't looking at her with questioning eyes. Everything happening there was beyond her expectations.

They were surrounded by almost 30-40 reporters who were continuously asking them questions. They were on spotlights and Siddharth was smiling at cameras with his hand on Avneet's waist.

If Sid wasn't holding her, she would've lost balance and fall down as her knees started wobbling because of nervousness. Even though she was once from influential family, she had never face such situation where media was asking them questions like this. Her heart started pounding and she was scared that there was something going on Siddharth's mind for calling press conference like this.

Security made the way for Siddharth and Avneet. They sat on chairs set on stage with mics on their table. Siddharth made sure Avneet doesn't do anything wrong in nervousness and hold her properly. There were chairs set in front of them for Reporters to sit. All reporters sat in front of them.

It was like everything blank in front of her, she was scared. She held Sid's sleeve tightly.

“It's OK. Just smile and stay quiet. I will handle it.” Sid whispered in her ear and put his hand on hers to assure her. Avneet nodded in response.

But she was still not sure about Sid's intentions. Because if he didn't planned anything he would have told her about press conference, but he didn't which meant he definitely has something in his mind and it is definitely not good for her. But she kept the thought aside and put pretty smile on her face as told by Sid keeping her faith.

“Thank you everyone for your lovely wishes and thank you for coming here in such a short notice. Me and Avneet are very happy to announce that we recently took one step forward in our relationship and got married.” Siddharth said as everyone congratulated them and applauded.

“I think you guys have some questions, please ask one by one...” Siddharth said as everyone started asking questions together.

“First of all congratulations and all the best for your married life, Ma'am you are very beautiful...” One reporter stood up and started with complimenting Avneet. “According to rumours you got married in court without any big celebration is that true?” He asked.

“Yes, actually we are dating from very long time. We love each other that's enough for us. We didn't wanted any big ceremony, she was busy in work and me too so we decided simple Court marriage.” Sid replied.

“When did you both met first?”

“Actually we know each other from childhood, we studied in same school and graduated in same college... We first became best friends and then we started dating, now we are soulmates.” Siddharth said looking at Avneet.

“We also heard that none of the family members were present in wedding. Sir, your family is out of country, but why ma'am's family wasn't present? Was there any particular reason?”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Like this their interview continued...

After Press Conference...

Avneet almost had tears in her eyes after what humiliation she had to face there and the way Sid insulted her and her family. She kept quiet to not create any scene but she was breaking from inside after hearing such words from Sid's mouth.

She didn't say anything in car too. But after reaching home she decided to confront Sid. Cuz it was enough, he can't insult her family like that in front of media.

“How could you? How could you insult my family like this Sid? What did they do? Didn't I told you that I would do anything, just don't hurt my family! How can you be so heartless? You are not the Siddharth I knew once! He is my dad Sid... And you disrespected him in front of everyone... Not only disrespected but you broke my trust, you made me break his trust...” Avneet said in broken voice. She held Sid's collar...

“Siddharth, he is my father... You don't know, you can't understand what will he feel after seeing all these. I can't even imagine how he must be feeling right now thinking that I ran away from my own house with my so called lover. He must have been broken, he is heart patient... What if something happens to him? What if... No... No... You crossed your lines this time Siddharth Nigam... But you know what, you won't understand what my father must be feeling right now, you don't have daughter na... You are not a father, you won't understand his feelings... You won't understand the feelings which you made joke about... You won't....” Avneet kept shouting, she was almost broken thinking about things her father must be feeling and she didn't realized what she said. But Sid didn't let her complete...

Avneet stopped as she fell down because of force, Siddharth slapped her. He grabbed her hair in his fist and slammed her to wall and grabbed her neck almost choking her.

“How dare you? How dare you say that? I don't have fatherly feelings right? I can't understand what your father must be feeling staying away from his precious daughter... But you freaking can't understand what I feel... Today you really dared to disrespect my feelings, you crossed your limits Avneet Kaur... You forgot who I am and what I am capable of. Maybe I need to refresh your memory...” He said and smirked.

He left her neck when she was almost about to black out. She started coughing and tears were flowing from her eyes. She didn't knew what was coming ahead of her... What punishment awaited her.

Hey guys!

What's up?

Did you liked the chapter?

How do you think Sid punish Avu?

What did Sid exactly do in press conference?

Are you excited for Sid's pov?

Target: 150+ comments.

Thank you for supporting me.

Love you guys!

Bye bye