Chapter 11

Hey guys!

Missed me?

What's up?

Spam....

Let's start...

I woke up watching most beautiful face in my arms. She is looking so cute and innocent while sleeping but she is not that beautiful and innocent from inside, she is devil who finds amuse in others sorrow. It's gonna be so much fun breaking her after making her love me again. Yesterday seeing her miserable gave me little relief, I know I went too far... But it was just start, she is going to face so much more sorrow and pain in her life. Yesterday I became little weak in front of her, but I won't anymore. I have to break her, I promised it to myself and my baby.

I got up not before giving her a peck on forehead. I tied her hands to bedpost so she doesn't try to run before I get out. I took bath and got ready in comfy clothes, cuz I am spending my day with my girl today and it's gonna be very fun at least for me! I smirked and set my hair when I heard her shouting. Guess my baby girl woke up!

I went out of closet with smirk when I watched her struggling with ropes and cursing me to open it and let her go. She is looking so hot in my shirt, I just can't take my eyes off her. Because of struggling too much the shirt slide up to her thigh almost showing everything as she is wearing no undergarments. I tore them apart yesterday I realized. I smirked looking at her evilly, when she realized what I am looking at she immediately stopped struggling and tried to hide herself which was almost next to impossible that way. I can see her cheeks turning red. My baby doll is blushing...

I walked towards her, I saw her flinching in fear as I reached near her. I sat beside her and touched her cheeks with cold touch, she looked down immediately not been able to meet my sight due to embarrassment.

I grabbed her chin and made her look at me...

“Looks like you slept well in my arms.” I said leaving her chin and my hand caressed her cheek and then neck and she started shaking in my touch or maybe because of the tone I said it. Maybe she really whatever happened yesterday doesn't change anything between us. I am still her predator.

“Please just let me go! My family must be waiting for me. Please they would be very worried! I need to go home.” She pleaded and I chuckled.

“Of course baby girl! Do you really think I am that cruel to keep you captive here?” I asked her in mocking tone and opened the ropes. I kept caressing her cheek to tease her. I kissed her hand which was bruised because of struggling.

“Please... Please Sid...” She again pleaded.

“OK fine! But first brush and take shower. I have kept essentials in bathroom” I said and picked her up in bridal style.

“I can walk by myself!” She said resisting.

“I know! But, I want to carry you. Any problems?” I asked again. And she shakes in no.

“Good girl!” I said making her sit on bathroom counter. I showed her brush, towel and clothes and left her alone in shower for a while.

I waited for her to come out, As she came out I again changed my expressions to smirk.

“You are looking beautiful sweetheart” I said going towards her as she took step back to the wall behind her. I caged her between my arms, she started shaking under me.

“You said you would let me go after...” She said.

“Sure baby, but first let me take good look at what's mine.” I said stroking her hair. She is terrified because of proximity I am sure of it.

She is looking so Angelic right now with her hair open, her eyes are looking down in fear, her pink lips are shivering making me want to kiss them so much, her white cheeks has become little pale in fear, her petite body is shaking in front of me. I can't believe this is the same girl who attacked me yesterday like tigress.

“Please let me go... My family must be worried...” She muttered in low voice staring ay the floor.

“Sure...” I said and took my hands back from her both sides making a way for her to go.

As she realized it, she started walking towards the door. I again smirked and said something which made her stood on her place.

“Did you hear today's news? ‘The famous business tycoon and Handsome Hunk, Siddharth Nigam got married secretly to Avneet Kaur, daughter of Shivaay Singh Oberoi.’ I said.

“Y... You... You are lying... We are... Not.. Married” She stuttered.

I walk towards her and gave her newspaper from the table. She was shocked seeing the headlines and pics of us getting married. She looked at me in disbelief as I sat back on sofa.

Hey guys!

How was the chapter? I know it was little boring! But next will surely be more interesting.

What do you think are they really married?

What is Sid's plan?

What do you Think Avu will do now?

Next couple of chapters will be more dark so I advise weak hearted people to not read further.

Bye bye
Love y'all