Chapter 5

Hey guys!

How are you all?

Enjoying the book so far?

Spam!

Let's start....

"Baby girl After finishing Ice-cream you can go home. Take leave of three days and enjoy these three days as much as you can with your family and friends. Because after three days you are going to be just mine! I won't share you with anyone. You will shift with me." He said and I look at him and sighed. What did he just said? I must be hearing things right.

“Wh... Wh... What?” I asked. He look at me as his grey eyes seems to be red in anger.

“I said after three days you are shifting with me in my house. You will live with me. You will be mine, just mine.” He says in cold and very dangerous voice. I gulp in fear as he touches my cheek and caresses my lips in very dangerous way.

“But Sid how can I...” I tried to say it but he put his index finger on my lips and shut immediately.

“It's Sir for you. And you are shifting with me and it's final. You have three days enjoy.” He whispers just in my ears in very dangerous way. I couldn't help but push him away a little.

“You are getting feisty, aren't you? But no worries, live your life in these three days as much as possible because after that your life will be worse than hell. It's better if you behave.” He says.

“Sid but at least listen...” I again tried to explain him. But he is in no mood to listen I guess.

“Tonight is my success party baby girl as I recently got ‘Best CEO of the year award’. I want you to be my escort in the event. So be ready and wear something appropriate. Don't insult me by wearing anything slutty, like the whore you are.” He spat. A tear roll down my eyes as he used those words for me. He never did that, even when I hurt him so much.

“Stop crying slut and I will pick you by 7:00 pm. Be ready, I don't like to wait. Or else consequences won't be good! Understand?” He asks spitting venom. I wonder how can someone change emotions so quickly. In this 20 minutes he showed me so many emotions I can't even believe.

I felt something burning on my cheek as I realized he just slapped me. I massage my cheek and look in his eyes. He then clutched my hair in his fist pulling them very hard.

“Never ever ignore my words. When I ask you something you must answer, Understand?” He asks again I nodded.

I earned another slap from him and so many tears from my eyes.

“Words babygirl” He says.

“Yes Sir.” I muttered and he jerked my hair.

“Now get out and be ready on time.” He says. I didn't look back and stormed out of his cabin.

My whole day went just like that, thinking about past, crying, feeling lots of guilt, and thinking about whatever happened in his office. And other big question, How will I bloody shift with him? What will I tell my parents? How will I handle everything? What if he get to know.... No! Nothing will happen. If he tortures me, than its OK! I deserve it anyway. After whatever I did to him and his friends I deserve the worst in this world.

“Hey Avni, office time is already over! What are you doing? I was waiting for you in parking but you are here!” She says while barging in my office. I quickly wipe my tears before she see them and also bring a fake smile on my face.