Chapter 35

"If I walk out right now... You will let me go?" She asked confused.

"Yes, and we will never see each other ever again! You can just leave and find a good man marry him and live a good life. Just don't show up in front of me ever again." He said. His eyes red shot met with her teary ones. He wasn't lying!

She was confused! Why suddenly? All of this just to let her go? It wasn't it right?!

"Think about it and tell me your decision till tomorrow. Go and freshen up now I will drop you home." He said caressing her hair gently.

Avneet just nodded thoughtlessly.

She took a cold shower and did some light makeup hiding the bruises. She was wearing a yellow floral dress Siddharth arranged for her. He waited for her till she was ready.

"I am ready." She said.

"Hmm..." He hummed keeping his phone back in the pocket and walked towards her.

"Avneet..." She called her as she was about to step out of room. She turned back.

He took long strides towards her making her scared... She took steps back but he was much faster and hold her hand.

"Just in case we never meet again..." He said in one breath and kissed her. He was very dominant yet so gentle. He kissed her like it was his last and did kissed him back hesitantly. He kissed her forehead after breaking the kiss.

He dropped her home.

"Here..." He said as she was about to get off the car. He handed her phone back.

"Hmm..." She hummed and got out of car.

He didn't say anything anymore. He just watched her walk away...
She looked back before ringing the door bell.

That was it? Was it the end? Will she never see him again? Was it the end of them? She asked herself.

She took deep breath before ringing the doorbell. 'Everything's going to be okay now Avneet!' She reassured herself.

Shivaay, Avneet's dad opened the door.
"Dad!" She couldn't stop herself but cry... She hugged him tightly letting out the emotions she tried to hide for so long.
"I am so... I am sorry... I...I...love him dad... I love him so much...." She cried.

Yes Shivay was angry at her... But he was her father! He wasn't made of stone to not feel anything when his daughter needed him. He hugged her back and caressed her shoulder. He didn't say anything... Just let her be...

"Shivay what's wrong? Who is it?" Anika came out.

"Avu baccha! What happened? Why are... Why are you crying? You went with Reem right?! Where is she? Whats wrong? Did that.. did that man do something?" Her mother asked concerned

"Mom... Mom it's nothing.... I... I just missed you guys so much! I am sorry... I was just blind in love... I made a mistake!" She said and hugged her mom. "I have realised how wrong I was... I will never go back to him again. I am sorry mom!" She said in low voice.

"Baby what happened atleast tell me!?" Her mother asked but Avneet just cried in her embrace. Shivaay just assured Anika that she will be alright and asked her to take Avneet to her room and not ask her anything right now.

"I want to be alone please." She said.

Anika tried to rebel but Shivaay took her out asking Avneet to take care.

Avneet was still thinking about what happened back there.

It was clear choice for her!

Why would Avneet give herself to a devil who can hurt her and her family so bad!?

She was free!

Everything was over!

She loved him, but it wasn't enough for him to forgive her or give her another chance. She was sorry, but He couldn't forget the betrayal and she can't keep everything on sake for his forgiveness.

All she could do now is to move on and forget the past! Forget him again like she did before he showed up again. She sighed.

"Avneet let's start it again! You can do it! You did it once, you can do it again!" She said to herself.

Why is choosing myself so hard? It use to be so easy! Why can't I be selfish this time? Why can't I??? She asked herself!

Why was saying goodbye so hard for her when all he did was torture her!

Maybe she needed a better closure?!

"Mr. Nigam... I have decided, I will choose to walk out of your life. I know it's very cowardly to do that, but I can't put my family in danger anymore. Thank you for letting me go and I am sorry that I failed you, I am sorry for betraying you and I am sorry for every wrong I have done to you and your friends. I will forever be guilty for that!"

And sent!
She sent her reply to Siddharth. She couldn't bring herself to call or meet him... Messaging him was much better!

She sighed.

Why was she so freaking restless! She was feeling as if something very bad was about to happen...

'You are thinking too much Avneet, it's okay... Everything is going to be okay! It's going to be normal again! Everything will be fine....' She kept reassuring herself. But it was no help!

She opened her cupboard and started searching something in locker... She found some papers...