03. {lydia's fake party}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

chains were scattered across the coffee table in lydia's grandmother's house. moonee, scott, lydia, stiles and malia were stood together beside the table, waiting for kira to return with liam.

finally, the door opened and the two entered. the table first caught liam's attention, he then glanced up to the five and stiles waved at him. the boy turned, attempting to leave but kira quickly shut the door.

"sorry." kira apologised.

"welcome to the party!" moonee joked.

"what the hell is this?" liam sighed.

"think of it like an intervention." stiles told him, "you have a problem, liam-"

"and we're the only ones that can help." scott finished.

the group then began explaining to liam what type of supernatural creature they were and gave him a brief explanation of it. once they had finished, the boy decided to recap.

"werewolf?" he started with scott, going down the line, "werecoyote? banshee? elemental-"

"elementum." moonee promptly corrected him, "it's latin."

"right..." liam nodded, not believing a word she spoke, "fox?" he asked kira.

the girl shrugged, "kitsune. but fox works."

"what are you?" liam asked stiles.

"uh, for a little while, i was possessed by an evil spirit..." stiles began to trail off, "it was very evil."

"what are you now?"

"better? um." the boy shrugged.

"are those for me?" liam queried, gesturing to the metal chains on the table.

"no, they're for me." malia spoke up, flashing her electric blue eyes for a second.

liam's eyes widened and he flinched back at the sudden eye change.

"i just reaslised." moonee began imagining out loud, "if we stand in a certain order... i'm pretty sure our eyes make a rainbow." the girl chuckled, "scott with his red, kira's is orange, yours would be yellow, mine are green, if i unlock my earth abilities, malia and her blue... and we just-"

"moonee!" stiles cut her off, "not right now."

"it's a good idea, isn't it?" moonee shrugged.

"yeah, it's pretty good-"

"how did you do that?" liam asked malia, "you all have different eyes?"

"they don't." moonee pointed to stiles and lydia.

"well, sorry moon." stiles huffed, "not everyone has five different eye colours."

"you have five?!"