11. {satomi's pack}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"you okay?" liam questioned.

he was leaning on the kitchen counter as moonee scavenged the cupboards for something quick to eat.

"fine, dunbar." she deadpanned, "hungry."

"right." liam nodded, "did we... get along today?"

"no, we didn't." moonee shook her head as she pulled out a packet of crackers.

"when we were by the lockers." he elaborated.

"what, being drenched with gasoline?" moonee chuckled, "i was drunk, liam. we were all drugged."

"yeah, you're right." liam nodded, nervously.

"you tell anyone what happened, i will clip your werewolf nails off and-" she stopped.

"and?"

"i don't know, dude." moonee groaned, "i'm exhausted and i need to shower. the ending is up to you."

"liam!" scott called from the main room.

"your alpha's calling." moonee told him as she walked away, "owoooo!"

"we don't sound like that!" scott shouted.

"you did, a couple years back when you were trying to roar at peter." moonee laughed loudly to herself, "derek said you sounded like a cat."

"hey-"

moonee chuckled and quickly ran up the stairs, into her bathroom. liam watched her leave with a cheesy grin on his face, he realised she was funny too.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

moonee entered the animal clinic a couple of moments after her brother did, allowing him and his girlfriend to reunite. scott wouldn't let her leave the house until she had eaten dry bread, drank water and washed the gasoline off herself.

she had found a pile of clean towels and took one to dry her shower-wet hair. moonee entered the main room to see satomi's pack gathered together.

"i know who scott mccall is." satomi smiled, "moonee mccall too."

moonee raised her eyebrow, she didn't recognise her from anywhere, but it seemed as if she knew her.