51. {allison's death}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"we've done this before, guys." scott announced to his pack. "a couple of weeks ago, we were standing around, just like this, and we saved malia. remember? that was a total stranger— this is lydia."

they were all stood the gates of outside of camp oak creek, where meridith walker had indirectly told them lydia would be.

"actually, i don't think i was there." moonee spoke.

"and i don't think you should even be here right now." stiles sighed. "none of you should be."

"i'm here to save my best friend." allison argent stated.

"i came to save mine." scott confessed, glancing over at very pale looking stiles. paler than usual, that is.

"i just didn't feel like doing any homework." isaac lahey shrugged.

moonee nudged him. "way to ruin the mood, dude. hey... mood and dude, that rhymes!"

allison sighed, taking the younger girl's hand. "you guys can go to lydia. i'll look after her."

"i do not need to be looked after!" moonee protested. "i am fourteen now."

"barely." scott reminded her before kissing her forehead goodbye. "thank you."

allison gave him one last smile and stepped into the gate with her by her left side. as the four walked, they were stopped by noshiko yukimura and two of the oni with her.

"kira, turn around and go home." noshiko ordered. "take your friends with you."

"i can't." kira yukimura shook her head in disobedience. "when i looked at the game, i realised who i was actually playing— you."

allison raised her crossbow while moonee gripped onto her metal killing bat tighter. "call them off."

"you think you could take him alive?" noshiko scoffed. "you think you can save him?"

"what if we can?" kira asked.

"i tried something like it seventy years ago." noshiko admitted. "your friend is gone."

"are you sure?" kira inquired. "or if stiles doesn't have to die, maybe  that means rhys didn't have to die, either?" the girl took a step forward, and the two oni immediately drew out their swords.