04. {the scrimmage}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

moonee hummed to herself as she washed the crimson blood off her palm. behind her, scott and stiles had liam pinned against the wall, cold water rushing down on him as they tried to get him out of his wolf form.

"that was gross." she sighed, shaking her hands dry, "i don't know why i did that."

"okay... you calm yet?" stiles questioned the freshman once he stopped roaring.

instead of answering, liam roared in his face once again. stiles and scott shared a look before shoving liam back into the wall.

"could you increase the pressure, moon?" scott inquired.

"glad you asked." moonee smirked. she directed her palm to the water emitting from the showerhead, and slowly rotated her hand. the force of the water exceedingly increased, making liam yell out more.

"Jesus, moon!" scott coughed as some water made its way into his mouth.

"didn't mean that much." stiles chimed.

"okay! okay!" liam surrendered, his eyes going back to blue and his fangs disappearing.

stiles turned the shower off and the two pushed liam back.

"how did you do that?" liam panted, his eyes locked on moonee.

"elementum." she said, spookily, while waving her fingers around.

"that car you smashed... i thought you said that was your teacher's?" scott spoke up.

"he was also my coach." liam told them, "he benched me for the entire season."

"what did you do?"

liam shrugged, "i got a couple of red cards."

"just a couple?"

"you gotta be honest with us." scott requested, "what else happened?"

"nothing." liam stated, his eyes flickering up to moonee who wore a bored look on her face, "i got kicked out of school. they sent me to a psychologist for an evaluation."

"what did they call it?" scott asked.

"intermittent explosive disorder." liam admitted, quite shamefully.

"i.e.d?" moonee raised her eyebrow.

"you're literally an i.e.d? that's great. that's great." stiles nodded, "you gave powers to a walking time bomb!"

"oh shut up, stiles." moonee pinched his arm before she moved to stand beside liam.

"dude!"

"did they give you anything for it?" scott investigated.