49. {the not a train station}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the ghost riders were back. they galloped into the train station, shooting into the air as everyone who had been taken by the wild hunt screamed with fear. the newly kidnapped lacrosse players were bound by rope on the back of their horses.

"this place is really starting to fill up." peter hale remarked.

"gwen? gwen!" phoebe yelled out as her sister was harshly dropped on the ground beside her.

"phoebe? oh my God! you're here!" gwen beamed, pulling her sister into an embrace.

"wait a second... that girl. i know that girl. her name is gwen. she plays lacrosse." his eyes suddenly landed on a familiar five-foot-two girl with warm beige skin and dark brown hair. the happiness stiles stilinksi felt seeing someone he knew and actually liked was overwhelming. "moonee!"

the disorientated girl pulled herself up from the cold floor and turned over to see who was calling out her name in such an unfamiliar place. it was stiles stilinski, the boy who was practically her older brother. her face lit up with glee and she raced into his arms. the boy embraced her, almost scared to let her go as the ghost riders continued to shoot their pistols.

"i have never been so happy to see your face, bug." stiles breathed out in relief.

"you're here?! and you're real!" moonee breathed out, completely bewildered about what was going on. all the memories she shared with this brunette boy began to come flashing back into her mind almost like a montage.

peter hale, who was observing the two reconnect, rolled his eyes at them.

"are you okay?" she asked him.

"i'm okay." stiles nodded, finally turning to peter. "how long has this been going on?"

peter paused. "this isn't a train station, this is a way station! it's not gonna stop." he informed them.

stiles glanced over to the arrival board, studying the list of names on it. bannack, beacon hills, canaan, garnet, skido and many others.

"what is it?" peter questioned, seeing the senior's new interest in the board.

"but what are those places?" stiles investigated. "bannack? canaan? i know you know something."

peter shook his head. "we gotta get out of here. nobody is safe."

"in here?"

"yeah, no shit!" moonee seethed. "these maniacs are riding around on their horses shooting nothing!"

"in beacon hills. your friends, your family, everyone you've ever known. they're gonna be taken." peter warned them, standing up to his feet.

"where are you going?!" stiles whisper-yelled. but the hale didn't reply, he just kept on walking. moonee and stiles shared a look before groaning and running after the man. the three were now on the train tracks, following peter.