13. {road trip}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"what are you doing here, liam?" moonee quizzed.

she had gone downstairs and seen liam standing in the main room. multiple questions ran through her mind as the brunette stared at her.

"and how did you get in?" moonee added with a smile on her face, the effects of the full moon were still taking a toll on her.

"it was just unlocked." liam shrugged.

"stupid stiles." moonee chuckled to herself.

"what?"

"i said, stupid stiles." she repeated, louder, "he and malia are the last people who come through the door - before you obviously."

"oh!" stiles exclaimed as he and malia walked down the stairs, "liam, go home. you're not coming with us."

"why not?"

"because it's a full moon, and i don't feel like driving all the way down to mexico just to have you rip my throat out." stiles exclaimed.

"you can lock me up, right?" liam questioned, "chain me down to the backseat or something?"

"you tore through the last chains, remember?" malia reminded him, scott's pillowcase in her hands.

"yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." stiles shook his head.

moonee stifled a laugh, "there's only a 57 percent chance of him surviving that."

"only 57?" malia raised her eyebrow.

"okay...then where do we get carbonite?" liam sighed.

moonee and stiles shared a look of disbelief as if liam hadn't heard what percentage he has of surviving.

"seriously?" stiles scoffed, "you haven't seen it, either?"

"welcome to the real world, stilinski. not everyone has watched star wars, you nerd." moonee spoke.

"i thought this full moon was making you nicer?" malia questioned.

"trust me, it is." stiles sighed before he and malia turned around.

"wait!" liam called out, desperately, "what if we put me in the trunk?"

"oh, that would be fun."

"it would." malia nodded, "but he'd get out of that, too."

"liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes." stiles said to him, "you don't have to do this."

"i know i don't, but i want to. there's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk, or something!" liam exclaimed, "there has to be."