52. {i love you so much}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"he can't take both of us." liam muttered. his eyes were on his physics teacher, who stood before them.

"no way." scott agreed, shaking his head.

the two were now in the memorial hospital, as liam had been showing his alpha how the ghost rider's train tracks were now situated all over their town.

"hollenhund!" douglas yelled, summoning his new pet.

deputy jordan parrish, fully transformed in his hellhound state, roared behind the two wolves taking heavy steps towards them.

"parrish. parrish, you don't wanna do this. stop!" scott yelled, not wanting to fight a friend.

"the train is coming, boys."
douglas explained with a smile. "there's no stopping the wild hunt. you'll make a fine ghost rider, scott. and i'll have a true alpha by my side."

"parrish! stop!"

"and then a banshee, a werecoyote, a—" douglas smirked.

"a stiles?" the boy asked, moonee's killing bat gripped around his hands.

"a what?" douglas questioned before the metal bat was struck into the nape of his neck.

"bad guy, right?" stiles asked as the man laid on the ground, wanting to ensure he didn't just attack an innocent. "i didn't misread that?"

"i mean, apparently he is." moonee shrugged, peeking out from beside the door. "also oddly my physics teacher."

liam's heart began to race just at the sound of her voice. he had been deprived of her for weeks, the only thing keeping him going were the oddly threatening voice mails of her he had saved in his phone. he was nervous, nervous of what she would say when she saw him.

"oh, God!" stiles ran back over to her once douglas got back onto his feet.

scott stepped forward and gripped the hellhound's arms. he threw parrish's body back into douglas, the two of them crashing onto the train tracks.

"oh! buddy!" stiles ran over to scott and embraced him once he knew it was safe. "oh, man! oh, it's so good to see you."

"hey, hey, hey! uh..." liam began to call out, watching intently as his girlfriend bent down to pick up the weapon stiles carelessly dropped.

"liam!" stiles breathed out in relief. "it's so good to see you, too!"

"yeah, no yeah." liam patted his back, trying to weasel his way out of the hug. "good to see you, stiles... but, uh—"

the trio turned to see the hellhound now glowing with mixture of green and orange fire, just a few steps behind from moonee. she shifted around to see the sight too, before quickly rushing over and past the three boys.