07. {scott's death}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

liam, scott, stiles, moonee and kira were gathered in the mccall's dining room. there were three laptops placed on the table as they discussed the plan.

"is three enough?" kira spoke as she looked at the electronics on the wooden table.

"depends on how many cameras they have." stiles explained, "but i think so."

"are we really doing this?" liam asked, he clearly wasn't a fan of the plan.

"we're doing it- tonight." scott declared.

"but isn't it kind of dangerous...?" liam added.

"when has something we've done not been dangerous?" moonee investigated. she had been the only one sitting down out of the five, due to her extreme fatigue.

"exactly, it's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic." stiles agreed with her.

"have you guys done something like this before?"

"something dangerous?" stiles questioned, "or something idiotic?"

"i think it's a "yes" to both..." kira trailed off.

"you don't have to be part of it if you don't want to." scott reminded liam.

"i'm not scared!" the young boy protested.

moonee laughed to herself, "you're so scared."

"i'm not."

"then you're borderline idiotic." stiles finalised while sending liam a wink, "if we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. you know that, right?"

"how do we know something's definitely coming?" kira inquired.

"because the tape from garrett's bag said 'visual confirmation required'." scott explained.

"didn't the chemistry man say the same?" moonee pointed out, her eyes on stiles.

the brunette nodded, "he did, he couldn't get paid by the benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead."

"so, the idea is... what if you kill someone on the deadpool, but you can't send the proof?" scott elaborated.

"you don't get paid."

"but how does that get us any closer to the benefactor?" liam queried, making moonee roll her eyes.

"he still needs to know if the target is really dead."

"especially if it's someone high on the list." stiles emphasised.

"so, if he wants visual confirmation..." liam started.

"he's going to have to come himself." scott concluded.

"scott, can we?" moonee questioned, a familiar look in her eyes that said she wanted to talk to him.