15. {fully fledged wolf}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

cuddled up to kira in the corner, moonee and the other four watched scott and peter battle. although she was itching to go in and help her brother, she knew she couldn't. kira had her arms around her shoulders, tightly but softly keeping her secure.

besides the girls was malia, who stood next to kira's sword. stiles and liam stood a little bit further from them, but still had a good view of the fight that had started.

"come on, scott!" peter taunted, "come on."

while peter was throwing him around, moonee could tell liam too wanted to step in - just by the look in his eyes. thankfully, he didn't move. scott finally gained the upper hand for a while and hit peter several times, but peter managed to overpower him.

"come on!"

"pathetic."

"fight like an alpha, scott."

moonee had managed to squirm her way out of kira's hold and she decided to stand beside liam. it was clear to her that he was soon going to attempt to defend scott, but she couldn't let him. there was one thing she learned from over the past years - scott was never defeated in the end.

"you want to defeat me?" peter asked, "you're going to have to kill me!" peter pulled scott and tossed him into the arch wall of the building.

liam immediately moved forward, urging to aid his alpha, but peter was fast. he lifted a set of chairs and threw it in moonee and liam's direction. the dunbar boy immediately dodged, planning to use his body to shield moon's, but she had an instant idea.

she elevated her arms, and after the wooden chairs had hit a pillar, the mccall girl had stopped them - she was levitating the broken pieces in the air. scott and stiles looked at her in bewilderment. they'd seen her levitate things before, but never something that heavy or that quick.

"holy-" stiles began.

moonee had manipulated the air particles with a movement of her hand and managed to maintain the wood. unfortunately, the pieces together were quite large, and moonee's hands were shaking - she wasn't the strongest.

the girl pulled her arms back and pushed the broken wood back over to peter. he dodged most of them, but a couple had managed to hit him. from the ground, scott looked pissed - peter had almost wounded the two youngest in the pack.

"i have never done that before." moonee whispered to the boy next to her, her arms throbbing from lifting too much weight.

liam glanced over to her in disbelief, "it was... awesome."

the two were sat closely on the ground as scott pushed away every one punch peter threw at him. eventually, the true alpha uppercut peter, sending him flying over a table. his back slammed onto wood and he looked weak. once peter had hit the ground, scott jumped on said table and looked down on him.