VII

───── ❝ chapter seven ❞ ─────

nahyun

"hey hyejin? yoonji? can i talk to you two outside for a while?" i asked as i gestured them to go outside with me for this talk to be considered 'private'.

"what is it nahyun?" yoonji asked with a confused look on her face.

"i just know that whatever you want to talk about here's pretty darn serious cuz you ain't the type to even bother asking others to go outside for a talk." yoonji says as hyejin nods while facing me.

"everything okay?" she asked as i let out a sigh.

"so i did my research regarding eunjin and i think that she's ..." but before i could finish, my phone starts ringing and i wouldn't even move a muscle once i find out that it's just eunjin.

"aren't you going to pick that up?" hyejin asked me as i let out a sigh before checking.

"figured." i said as i pursed my lips together before turning my phone off just so i'd have an excuse for not being able to pick up any of her calls or respond to any of her texts.

"listen to me okay? i-i don't think any of you guys should interrupt or something because right now i am trying to explain as fast as possible." i started before letting out a sigh.

"i think that eunjin is obsessed with me." i said which made the two go in awe.

"ohhh, well ... isn't that like normal when the two of you have always spent almost every-" but before hyejin could finish, i shook my head no.

"no, i'm talking about her having an unhealthy obsession with me as her best friend for fuck's sake." i said before looking around.

"okay i'm sorry for cursing but i'm actually freaking out right now because i don't know what might happen to me or to her once i leave next next week!!"

"i literally went absent yesterday and she started talking about how she really missed me while i was gone."

"she even told me how she thought i already hated her just because my um ... my other best friends literally advised me to not contact her for the whole day to see how she would react and and-"

"hey nahyun, you have got to calm down right now because you shouldn't be acting this way right now." hyejin says as i let out a groan.

"but."

"aishhhhh stop that!!" yoonji says as she grabs the top of my shoulders and starts shaking me to 'snap out of it' which surprisingly worked-