LXVIII

───── ❝ chapter sixty eight ❞ ─────

───── chapter sixty eight ─────

jake

"jungwon, a grown ass guy is actually hiding from you guys? that's actually pretty hilarious." yoonji says before she starts laughing which just made me laugh along before letting out a sigh since i don't want her to think that i'm just joking around right now.

"oh wait ... i am so sorry but were you actually being serious?" she asked as i nodded making her gasp and facepalm herself.

"why would he do that? do you have any idea why or did he just start hiding away from you guys for no reason?" she asked as i pursed my lips together while thinking of what i can or cannot tell her next.

"i don't think that i should tell you the details so let's just say that he did something that he knew would upset all of us but he still did." i tell her which made her go in awe as she just nods before facing away from me.

"are the other guys looking for him right now?" she asked as i nodded.

"why don't you guys head towards the police station for-"

"we can't." i said cutting her off which made her look at me with a confused look before letting out a gasp.

"yah ... did jungwon do something illegal? is that why you don't want us to contact the police?" she asked with a shocked look which made me laugh to be honest.

"awww you looked cute just now." i couldn't help but say which made her roll her eyes at me.

"hey, i was actually being serious with my question, why don't you guys contact the police? i know that they'll definitely move hella slow considering how all of us just seem like irresponsible kids messing around but ... we can still annoy them as much as possible to the point that they'll move way faster than expected regarding jungwon." she says which made me laugh and shake my head no.

"there's no need, i know that i can trust jungwon's decisions even after he decided to play hide and seek with us right now but i also trust the guys when it comes to finding him, i bet they won't even take long." i said as i start unwrapping a piece of chocolate before eating it.

"shouldn't you be helping them look for him right now? it's literally jungwon." she says as i nodded before leaning my back against this comfy chair.

"i should be doing that right now but i don't think i'll be able to do much and i'd rather spend my free time with a pretty girl like you." i said just as our food gets served by a waitress.