XXXVII

───── ❝ chapter thirty seven ❞ ─────

───── chapter thirty seven ─────

jay

"i feel so active right now!! it feels like it's been a long long time since i even got to corrupt someone and then get them to create more sins!!" i happily said as i sat down to eat with the other guys for breakfast.

"what did you even make her do? did you make her rob or something?" ni-ki asked as i shook my head no.

"i already planned on doing something like that though." i said with a proud look on my face as jake suddenly starts laughing at me.

"you're literally a yellow right now jay, we should be celebrating for this in my opinion." jake says which made me laugh.

"oh just let me be in a really good mood for the whole day for once would ya?" i said which made the others start betting on how long i could last for the whole day.

i feel like the main character right now and it feels so good.

so damn good.

"you guys are aware that i get to make eunjin do whatever that i-" but before i could finish, jake cuts me off which made me go o_o??

"i forgot to tell you guys that yoonji and hyejin decided to come back to the club." he says which made the others start gushing over it.

tsk, how is that much more interesting than what i have just accomplished?

"they told me that they came back because they were both in a good mood and that they decided to give me a tip since they weren't able to give me a tip the first time they came."

"mhm, what else?" sunghoon asks which made my eyes widen.

him too?

what even is happening with them right now and why are they even so invested about that?

urghhsgsjgshsg

"which one are you closer to? yoonji or hyejin?" sunoo asks as jake lets out a hum.

"uhhh yoonji?"

"oOoOhhHhH yoonji." sunoo says in a really weird tone which to be honest made me want to start beating myself up out of chills.

"what did you guys do? did you guys just talk while drinking?" heeseung asks as jake nods.

"we didn't even get to talk that much because i was pretty much still on duty." jake says as heeseung just goes in awe.

"they don't have classes during fridays, saturdays, and sundays by the way." sunghoon says all of the sudden which made me roll my eyes, grab my plate, and get out of here.

"to be honest, i wanna get back in there." i thought to myself as i let out a hum as i contemplated about what i should do next.

eh, i'm bored right now anyways so i shouldn't just keep standing here and not do anything.

-

eunjin

wake up

"mmmmm ... what time is it?" i asked myself as i start looking for my phone even though my eyes are pretty much still closed.

wake up and get dressed already
or else you'll be late for class!!

"class? isn't it still like a sunday or something?"

it's already wednesday you
forgetful brat!!

"GAHHHHHH I CAN'T BE LATE FOR CLASS!!" i yelled as i quickly got up and ran towards the bathroom to shower.

"okay okay, so it's a wednesday which means i have two hours of tax, audit, and law for today ... right?" i asked myself while massaging my hair aggressively with the shampoo before letting out a groan.

"ughhhh i wanna finish this so badly alreadyyy." i said to myself as i grabbed the bottle of body wash before letting out a sigh.

"hmmmm i don't think that i actually did my best with that really really long test for law so i'm gonna have to do my best when it comes to the upcoming tests or projects for it." i said to myself before i start singing random songs.

yah, let me tell you that you literally
sound beyond horrible

"i don't ca a a a a areeee, i don't ca a a a a areeeee cuz i don't ca a a a a areeeee, i don't ca a a a a areeeee, yeah i don't care." i said as i start rinsing off my shampooed  hair along with my body.

CAN YOU PLEASE GET WAY
FASTER THAN THIS??

"OH YEAH I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN OUTFIT PICKED ALREADY!!" i yelled as i started going x2 for now since i wouldn't want to get to class later than usual, which is still late but not THAT late.

fast forward pleaseeeee

"i wish." i said as i start applying some makeup on my face (i'm too lazy to give out details for this one so bear with me my two readers HAGAHAGAHAGA)

aishhhh this girl is so slowwww
urgh i hate this

"stop stating the obvious you." i said to myself as i'm putting on some lip tint on my lips.

"you're going to be late anyways so why would there be a need to rush?" i said to myself as i put on some cologne on me.

"damn why do i suddenly look so good right now?" i said to myself as i start adoring my face into the mirror before laughing.

oh please, you're not even THAT
pretty so you better stop getting
cocky like that

"and that's what people around me would say pfft how sad for them." i said as i start fixing my hair.

"my future boyfriend's literally going to be so lucky to have someone like me." i said to myself before i grabbed my bag and then put my phone from the night stand inside of the bag.