LIX

───── ❝ chapter fifty nine ❞ ─────

───── chapter fifty nine ─────

jay

"hold on, are you actually going to make me transfer to heeseung's room all because of eunjin? fuck no!! let the girl sleep with another guy's room it's not even that big of a deal!!" i couldn't help but yell which just made sunoo hit my arm.

"why?? your room is the nicest looking one and no one wants you sleeping with us other than heeseung because you're scary and we already talked about this!!" he defends himself which made me look at him with a 'wth?' look as he scoffs and crosses his arms to his chest.

"yeah you guys talked about this but without my approval!!" i yelled again out of annoyance as the others start groaning out of annoyance.

"aishhh how about we just let her pick a room to sleep in? is it really a big deal to let her sleep with one of us? it's not like anyone's gonna do something bad with her ... right?" sunghoon says as i nodded in agreement.

"she can't sleep in mine though!! i've been finding it hard to sleep these days so i've been snoring way more than usual according to you guys but mostly ni-ki." jungwon says which just made me hum.

"not mine either because i just ate tons of dairy for the whole day and i might just end up letting out tons of gas and-" but before sunoo could finish, sunghoon cuts him off.

"yah, don't you dare make us picture all of that." sunghoon says which made sunoo frown and it made me laugh so dang hard.

"don't look at me like that, she can't sleep with me or else i might end up doing some things that you guys will regret right after, i do live up to my name you know? plus i'm not comfortable having her inside my room, that's so ... weird." heeseung says which made me roll my eyes since he was fine with having me sleep with him but not sleep with eunjin.

"woah why'd you sound like jay for a second?" jungwon asked as heeseung just shrugged.

"what about jake's? his room's really nice too apart from the fact that he has tons of photos of layla which won't be fit for eunjin since she has mentioned that she is a cat person." sunghoon suggested as the others just let out a hum.

"is that even necessary to point out?" i asked which just started a wave of silence around us.

"she can't sleep with jake's because he's already seeing somebody elseee." heeseung whines which made the others look at him with a confused look.

"it's not even that big of a deal when it's jake." sunghoon says with a smirk on his face.

"wait wait wait, she can't sleep with jake's because the girl hates clubs and jake is the definition of alcohol and fun so don't you think that eunjin wouldn't like that? he's also not present right now so it would be rude if we're going to suddenly let her sleep in there without him knowing." sunoo says which just made me look at them with a betrayed look on my face.