XLIX

───── ❝ chapter forty nine ❞ ─────

───── chapter forty nine ─────

hyejin

"by the way, here are sunghoon and sunoo's things." i said as i handed the bag to him which made him check them out and smile.

"do you guys have plans after this? how about we all eat dinner together?" he asked as he turned around to face jake and yoonji who are talking behind us which made me smile at him.

i knew that he'd be such a fun person to spend time with so yep, my hunch towards him being my type of guy was correct.

he's so cute but he's actually pretty mature ... i really really like that about him.

"i'm fine with it." yoonji says as jake faces her before nodding.

"me too." he says which made me let out a hum.

"are you two finally okay now?" i asked while facing both jake and yoonji which made them look at them with widened eyes before nodding.

"changbin still hasn't grown huh?" i brought up which made yoonji start laughing before nodding in agreement.

"actually i think that he's still the same as before." she says as she let out a hum before taking her phone out and started scrolling up up and away on her photo gallery before showing some old photos to me which made me laugh.

"don't you have the photos from earlier?" she asked as i nodded and then took out my phone before laughing.

"look look look." she says as she starts comparing how tall we got since the last time we took photos with the skz members together.

"jeongin really grew taller and that's pretty damn clear to see." she says as i nodded in agreement.

"ohhh you guys used to go to the same school together?" jake asked after checking out the comparison of our old photos as well which made me nod and smile.

"this photo already shows who's dating who and who's the single pringle." jungwon says which made me go 'ehhh??' because he was talking about hyunjin, he was definitely wrong considering how everyone wants to be with hyunjin.

"i think that he was really good when it comes to his rapping, dancing, and his facial expressions were the best compared to everyone in my opinion." jungwon added while pointing at hyunjin as i nodded and smiled.

"and his face is also really really good don't you guys think?" yoonji added as jungwon and jake nodded in agreement.

"i really liked han, he was really good at talking and making the atmosphere much better even though he came off as somewhat shy at first." jake says as jungwon went in awe before nodding.

-

eunjin

"i'm so sad right now and i miss nahyun so much but i can't seem to get myself to call her no matter how much i wanted to." i said to myself as i just kept staring at my phone.

i can't even get myself to finish my homework right now but then there's this.

urghhhh kshsksueoe

"to call or not to call?" i questioned myself before i start teasing the phone symbol by hesitating to call her or not.

"oh shit!!" i let out after pressing call as i couldn't help but start panicking and going crazy since it has been like a long long time since i started off a conversation with her through a call since she was the one that called me last time.

hello?? eunjin can you
hear me right now?

the wifi here's pretty
bad right now because i'm
still not yet done arranging
all of my things properly

yeah i can hear you but i can
tell that the wifi there is
pretty bad considering how
you're kinda choppy right now

what???

all i heard was you talking
like a robot

we were able to talk smoothly
last time because i was at the
library that time so yeah ... this
dorm literally sucks so much

why don't we just message
each other instead? i also
can't seem to understand
you that well and-

oh, did she just hang up on me?

aish ... this is what i've been afraid of happening once we're far away from each other.