LXXIV

───── ❝ chapter seventy four ❞ ─────

───── chapter seventy four ─────

ni-ki

"I'M ACTUALLY A HUMAN BEING NOW??" jay yells before he starts touching his body with widened eyes.

"you've been asking that same question every since you woke up from yesterday and we always answer yes to you just to make you shut up for a couple of minutes before you would ask about it again and the cycle just keeps going over and over againnnn and I'M SO SICK OF IT!!" sunghoon yells because he's actually getting annoyed by jay maybe way more than us but ok in conclusion everyone is getting sick of jay asking the same question all over again.

(omg i can hear one of my fave victorious songs </3)

"heeseung hyung is not even reacting as much as you, go and learn from him!!" sunghoon says as jay starts whining.

"HEESEUNG IS PROBABLY CRYING IN THERE RIGHT NOW SO-"

"I'M NOT SHUT UP!!" heeseung cuts him off from the other room which made me want to give myself a facepalm if i were jay.

"it's both of your faults for thinking that mind controlling each other would solve anything ... you guys really went out of control and that's the only explanation why you two are in this situation right now.

"we both did take most of the things that we both said- well ... more like yelled personally so it started getting out of hand in the first place." jay admits as sunghoon let out a sigh.

"okay that's good i guess but shushhhhh." sunghoon says as he covers ni-ki's mouth with his hand.

"i'm leaving now." i said which made sunghoon and jay gasp.

"it's weird seeing you wake up so early and-"

"i don't have much time." i said before i couldn't help but start panicking on the inside because what if she won't forgive me- what if she's already thinking of me as one of the people that decided to leave her or smth???

ummm wjheeihee

"geez what's he running for? president?" sunghoon says before he starts laughing which just made jay hit him and go back to sleep.

"your lame jokes really is a neverending saga." jay annoyingly says which made sunghoon scoff.

anyways ... i've already forgotten my lines-

HELP. ME.

"ummm hello??" i asked after knocking on the door hoping that it's either ria or eunjin that gets to open the door and not mrs. lee.