XXII

───── ❝ chapter twenty two ❞ ─────

───── chapter twenty two ─────

yoonji

"k just texted me and he told me that he'll be visiting here later with ej and jihan!!" hyejin says making my eyes widen.

"for real? oh my godddd i miss him so much already, when was even the last time we got to see him face to face?" i asked as hyejin let out a hum before she starts looking all focused and determined to know when.

"oh okay i give up." she says before taking out her phone which made me take out my phone as well even though i'm not entirely sure if she's thinking what i'm thinking of doing right now.

"january 13!!" the two of us said in unison which made me go in awe before smirking.

"pretends to be surprised." i said as she laughs.

"he didn't say what time though so that would mean that we'll never know ..." she says making me frown.

purrrr.

"i wonder if jihan still has a babyface ..." she says all of the sudden which made my brows furrow.

???? she's making it sound like it's been a long long loooooong time since the last time we saw her or even them even though it's only been a year and a half.

"why are you making it seem like it's been a decade since the last time we saw themmmm." i said before letting out a chuckle as hyejin shrugged.

"wait nevermind, i take that back because you actually had a point." i said before i start imagining how those three probably look like right now after being able to get jobs after graduating two years before.

"having a stable job means getting stressed out 25/8 which means it can definitely change other people's appearance even after a short period of time only." i said as she nods in agreement.

"DID YOU GUYS HEAR?!" nahyun yells all of the sudden before rushing towards us which made me look around before facing her with a confused look.

"hear what?" hyejin asked which made nahyun take out her phone to see that everyone from our batchmates gdm are talking about k, ej, and jihan coming to pay a visit which made me and hyejin go in awe.

"damn, words spread like wildfire around here." hyejin says while i'm still pretty shocked that they got to know about what's bound to happen next THAT quickly.

"literally everyone is in need of interesting things to talk about since we're all pretty much doing such boring things around here most of the time so of course everyone's going to get all hyped up about seniors coming in to visit." hyejin says which made both me and nahyun start laughing.