X

───── ❝ chapter ten ❞ ─────

nahyun

"can we help you with her? i'm pretty sure she wouldn't be able to resist all of this." sunghoon says as he starts doing body rolls while his hand went from his chest to his weewee which made me hit him.

"yah, don't you guys dare do anything stupid to her." i said as i frowned while glaring at sunghoon which made him frown and scoff before looking away from me.

"you can't say something like that when jake is not even around here!! it's either jake, heeseung, sunghoon, or jay that will screw things up around here!!" jungwon explains which made me start laughing.

"so basically the hyung line?" i asked as he nods.

"ni-ki would be included too if he's actually awake." jungwon says which made ni-ki yell from the kitchen.

"i can hear you!!" he yelled which made jungwon yell back at him that he knew but wanted the whole place to know about his laziness.

"what about you and sunoo? why would you not include the two of you when you guys are very capable of screwing things up too?" i asked which made his pretty eyes widen.

"did anyone tell you about anything that happened from before?" he asked as i nodded and smirked.

"i know what happened to- yAH!!" i yelled after he covered my mouth to shut me up which made me roll my eyes at him.

"do you want to meet any of my friends?" i asked as he lets out a hum before nodding.

"as long as they're not psychopaths then i don't see a reason why not?" jungwon says which made my eyes widen.

"really?? oh my god yayyyy!!" i happily said as i excitedly jump up and down since i've always wanted to become the reason for two people to end up liking each other, loving each other, and so on.

"you're talking about dayoung, hyejin, yoonji, minha, and jaeri right?" he asked which made me go in awe since i didn't think he'd remember.

i literally only mentioned them to the guys 2 or 3 times so i'm pretty impressed with jungwon's memory right now.

"by the way, i think you should get back because eunjin might go cray cray again." he says which made me laugh.

"you sure jay's reaction to my apology earlier was good?" i asked as he nods which made me let out a sigh of relief.

"alright then, i'll get back to school and we'll hang out later?" i asked as jungwon pouted slightly which made my brows furrow because of how confused he looks infront of me right now.

"ummm i don't think we can later because we already had plans." he says in a softer way which made me go in awe.

"it's fine, it's not like we haven't hung out in a long long time anyways." i said as he just nodded before smiling.

"see you tomorrow then?" i asked as he nods before giving me a bestie hug which i didn't really expect but i still hugged him back without any hesitation.

-

jungwon

"it's way too weird of a question nahyun!!" ni-ki says which made jay burst out laughing while all of us are staring towards ni-ki with malicious eyes.

"oh come onnnn just answer me, would rather be deaf or blind?" she repeated while proceeding to eat her vanilla ice cream.

"neither because i would rather see and hear everything than choose one between the two." ni-ki said in defense which made jake start going coockoo all of the sudden.

"it's not like you use those two senses 24/7, you're always asleep and tired because you are such a sloth." jake says which made ni-ki glare at him.

"atleast i don't start crushing on like every single girl out there!!" ni-ki says which probably made nahyun furious since ni-ki's probably about to use jake to dodge her question.

"yah, you need to make a choice!!" nahyun says as ni-ki starts whining.

"i'd rather be a potatooooo." ni-ki responds which made everyone start bursting out laughing.

"of course that would be your answer." she says as ni-ki stuck out his tongue before disappearing from us all of the sudden.

"your question was horrible by the way." sunghoon says which made me start nodding aggressively while making sure to face nahyun just to annoy her lolololol.

"this is so not fair!! i literally thought of those questions i just asked you guys myself but then you guys get to look up questions on the web ..."

"but you literally insisted on thinking of the questions you want to ask us on your own nahyun!!" heeseung says making her brows furrow out of confusion.

"i did? why would i insist on doing that when i hate thinking?" nahyun asked as i shrugged.

"you tell me ... we were all so confused when you confidently insisted to think of the boring old questions and- ow!!" sunoo yelled after getting hit by nahyun which earned more laughs from the others.

"WHY WOULD YOU HIT ME?" sunoo asked as nahyun rolled her eyes.

"BECAUSE YOU NEEDED TO GET HIT WITH SENSE." nahyun says which made sunoo frown.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING??" he asked back in a yelling way which i can already tell is hella annoying for jay since he already looks pretry grumpy right now.

"I'M JUST SUPER HAPPY THAT WE'RE ALL HANGING OUT LIKE THIS WHICH IS WHY I'M YELLING!!" nahyun yelled back which meant she's initiating a yelling competition between the eight of us.

"I ALREADY KNOW WHO'S GOING TO WIN THIS GAME YOU JUST STARTED!!" i yelled at nahyun as i put on a smug look while looking at jay which made him scoff.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? WHAT GA-"

"YAH EVERYONE BETTER SHUT UP OR ELSE I WIL LITERALLY CUT ALL OF YOUR TONGUES OFF BECAUSE EVERYONE'S LITERALLY SCREAMING LOUDLY!!" jay yelled which made me start laughing out loud.

"AREN'T SCREAMS SUPPOSED TO BE LOUD THOUGH? EVEN THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE WOULD KNOW ABOUT THAT PARK JONGSEONG!!" ni-ki yelled which made everyone start staring at jay as a laughingstock since ni-ki really had a point.

watch jay blow up in 3, 2, 1 ...

"AREN'T I WAY OLDER THAN YOU? WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING INFORMALLY TO ME?!" jay asked before he starts chasing after ni-ki who already knew this was about to happen so he went dashi run run way before jay could move his legs.