LXIII

───── ❝ chapter sixty three ❞ ─────

───── chapter sixty three ─────

ni-ki

"you were actually getting along with the girls huh? told ya they're really nice." i said as i grab a glass and poured water onto it for me to drink after all the junk food that i've consumed during the past couple of hours.

"true but what if they're secretly talking bad about me to their other friends? or even to each other?" she asked which made my brows furrow.

"what? why would they do that?" i asked just as jay suddenly appears and then starts washing his hands.

"yah, you guys aren't in elementary or highschool anymore quit thinking that people are really really interested in talking about you because they're all just worried about themselves and definitely not with you." he says before walking away which just made eunjin roll her eyes.

"back to your question to be honest i don't know ... because i have this huge huge feeling that they don't like me before and after we've met??" she says as i went in awe before nodding.

"and if you don't want them to talk bad about you, make sure to treat them right so that your doubts when it comes to how genuine they actually are with becoming your friend will lessen." i said as she just nods.

"hey by the way, where did you, jay, and heeseung go earlier? oh and thanks for not opening the windows because i can't stand waking up and seeing the sun get really annoying with me." she asks which made me let out a hum.

"oh um ..."

oh no how do i come up with a lie to answer her question??

uhhhh

"hey ni-ki, you want to boost up your numbers to make yourself feel better after everything that jay told you right?" heeseung asked as i hesitantly nodded and smiled at him.

"you already know that i've been pretty determined to prove jay wrong these days so whatever it is you're planning for me and my numbers, i'm coming with you." i said out of desperation which made him start laughing before nodding.

"you better do a way better job this time okay? you were just slacking off last time and i don't want you to keep having that habit when someone's teaching you what you're obligated to do as a cambion." he says as i nodded.

"please know that i can't control myself, i really am trying to make myself better this time because i recently got a wake-up call from jay." i explained which made him laugh and nod.