LXII

───── ❝ chapter sixty two ❞ ─────

───── chapter sixty two ─────

hyejin

"woah this place looks so cool." i said as i looked around and then gasped after feeling someone tap me from the back since it was too sudden.

"woah there it's just me." jungwon says which made me let out a sigh of relief.

"eunjin's inside ni-ki's room by the way." he says as i went in awe before my brows furrowed out of confusion.

"is she the closest to him?" i asked as he looked at the other guys who are just sitting on the couch and watching a movie.

"i guess you could say that." he says as i just nodded and sat down beside yoonji who looks like she's coping up with boredom and sleep.

"heyyy." i said which made yoonji turn to face me with squinted eyes before she starts pouting.

"yahhh you're finally hereeeee." yoonji says as she tries giving me a hug which i of course avoided before i couldn't help but start laughing at how tired she seems despite it being 2pm right now.

"why do you look so tired right now? what did you guys even do?" i asked with a smirk on my face which just made her hit me.

"jake and i just went out normally but the reason why i'm so tired right now is because of this boring horror movie." she says which made the guys beside her look at her with a confused look.

"huh? but yoonji you're the one that chose to watch this movieee." sunoo says as she lets out a sigh before nodding.

"yeah but you guys seemed pretty interested with this so-called "scary" movie so i didn't want to say anything anymore." she says which made them go in awe.

"but i literally whispered to jake that this movie that you picked was really boring and he told me to make it seem like we're all enjoying this movie because you picked this movie!!" sunghoon says which made me cover my mouth to avoid laughing because this is actually getting juicy.

"really? jake told you that?" yoonji asked which made me and the other guys start ooohing as jake nods before he starts combing his hair while looking down.

awww how cute *jumps off a cliff*

"awww jakeu that's so sweet of you." yoonji says which made jake look at her with a surprised expression.

"wait ... you're not mad?" jake, sunghoon, and sunoo asked in unison which made yoonji start laughing before she starts pinching their cheekies.