XLVI

───── ❝ chapter forty six ❞ ─────

───── chapter forty six ─────

jake

"so ... jungwon basically kicked me out of my own seat so he asked if we could switch seats and i said yeah okay cuz like why not?" yoonji says before sitting down beside me which made me go in awe as i nodded and smiled at her.

"who got these tickets by the way? do you know anyone that'll perform here?" she asked as i let out a hum before shaking my head no.

"a friend just gave these to us since they wouldn't be able to attend here and they thought that we'd be interested." i said as she went in awe.

"awww, tell your friend i said thank you for our tickets then." she says which made me smile and laugh even though deep down i felt bad for lying.

"which of the cocktail drinks was your favourite by the way?" i asked out of nowhere as she let out a hum probably because she's thinking of one.

"the red one was called cosmopolitan right? that one has to be my favourite." she says as i couldn't help but smile remembering how much she asked for them that day.

"i figured that you would answer that considering how much you drank them."

"it's pretty understandable though because you radiate vibes of someone that would like them the most and- wOAh what was that?" i asked after hearing the sudden extra extra loud intro.

"do you think that this is first by everglow?" yoonji asked which only made me shrug since i genuinely did not know what song this is.

"woah i really love their outfits especially their hairstyles." she says as i just observed those girls infront that are performing this cool song.

insert notif sound bleh bleh

"ohhh they're not yet inside the backstage?" i thought as i subtly waved towards seungmin and his other friends since he was the one that i spotted first.

he basically just gasped probably after seeing that i'm with yoonji right now so he shook changbin who was just checking himself out with his phone.

once he faced me he basically just gave me a thumbs up which made me give him a small smile before facing the girl beside me while pursing my lips together.

"so yoonji, ummmm ... did you and changbin break up in good terms?" i asked which made her look at me with her brows furrowed together.

"aren't we done with this? why are you asking me that all of the sudden?" she asked as i gulped.

"out of curiosity i guess?" i asked as she lets out a sigh.