LX

───── ❝ chapter sixty ❞ ─────

───── chapter sixty ─────

hyejin

"still no sign of eunjin huh?" i asked as i sat down before looking around.

"yep, still no sign of eunjin." jaeri says before letting out a sigh.

"this just feels like 13 reasons why all over again." she added before letting out a groan.

"whattt?? how does this feel like 13 reasons why? are you saying that we're part of the 13 reasons why the girl's clearly mentally unstable?" yoonji asked before frowning.

"cuz if we are then there should've been way more drama happening than any of ... this." yoonji added as she gestures towards what is currently happening here in the cafeteria which is practically nothing.

"why can't this university be the same as the ones from all the stories that i've read? literally nothing happens here because people are so nice to each other which is why fights or dramas in general barely happens i guess?" yoonji complained as she pouts.

"no gay action's happening around here as well which is why i'm even more bitter about how lame this university is." she says as i laughed before nodding in agreement.

"i think it's because this place really used to be haunted." dayoung says in a really weird tone.

girlie probably thought she could scare us with that face and that way of talking ...

she's so fucking right (>_<)

"not the 'this school is haunted' thing again- if that's actually true then this school would've been way more interesting than what it actually it is right now." i said before laughing as i eat a spoonful of kimchi rice mixed with tons of toppings with it.

"hey can i have some of your ramen?" i asked minha as she gladly nods and places her little cup near me as i start getting excited to add these yummy looking noodles into my bowl of kimchi rice monstrosity.

"i know right? if this school is actually haunted then all of us would've gotten tons of imaginary friends already." yoonji says as i just kept eating and listening to what they're all talking about.

pood perst.

"can i share something to make this lunch period even more interesting then?" dayoung asked the others start getting pretty curious about what she's about to say.

"there's this one girl who takes the same major as me that transferred schools out of the blue even though she's actually one of the most popular girls in there." dayoung starts which made my brows furrow since i'm not exactly sure which student she's talking about since i usually know everything about the students transferring towards different schools if they ever get sick of being here or whatever.