XXXII

───── ❝ chapter thirty two ❞ ─────

───── chapter thirty two ─────

ni-ki

"GET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU I PROMISE THAT I WON'T TELL ANYONE THAT THIS EVER HAPPENED JUST PLEASE LET ME OUT!!"

"JAY WHATEVER IT IS YOU'RE MAD ABOUT, LET'S TALK ABOUT IT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW OKAY?? I WILL MAKE SURE TO HELP YOU WITH WHAT YOU NEED AND-" but before eunjin could finish, i went inside while pursing my lips together as i slowly walked towards eunjin who finally stopped screaming.

"ni-ki? that's you right? please help me get out of here? you know that i did nothing wrong right? you were just forced to be quiet about this too right? i don't even know what time it is and-"

"it's 7pm now." i said which made her look at me without saying anything which to be honest was really really sad to watch since i already know why she's even here in the first place.

"i can't believe it ... i couldn't even see nahyun." she says as i grabbed a chair and then sat right infront of her.

"hey so ummm ... nahyun actually left yesterday for italy." i said which made her brows furrow out of confusion.

"so i was tricked into thinking that it was actually yesterday?" she asked as i nodded.

"i can't help you get out of here though or else i might have to switch places with you right now." i admitted just thinking of what jay or any of the guys that agreed to this will do to me if i ever decide to bail her out just because i feel bad about her or something.

"wait wait wait ... are you part of nahyun's guy friends too? is this what all of this is about?" she asked as i just kept quiet since i don't even know what she's exactly talking about.

"i am part of nahyun's guy friends too but i don't get what you said about what you think all of this is about since you didn't really give out any detail." i kind of whispered because i suddenly have a feeling that someone's slowly coming in here.

"you guys are just jealous of me because i'm the closest to her!! that's what all of this is about!! you guys are the same as those girls at school, everyone just wants nahyun all to themselves which is why you've been gatekeeping nahyun from me because i'll always have the spotlight and even she knows that and-"

"wait wait wait ... jealous? we're the same as those girls at school? we're gatekeeping nahyun from you? spotlight? are you actually hearing yourself right now? you sound so ridiculous." i pointed out just as her stomach starts to rumble which made me go in awe.

she's probably just out of her mind because she's really really hungry ...

well the others did mention that food does wonders so without it it might easily be a nightmare.

"oh yeah ... i forgot about getting you something to eat like what jay said." i said as she nods.

"can you please get me water too? my throat hurts after all the screaming ..." she says which actually made me laugh after remembering the stuff she yelled earlier.

"screaming won't do anything by the way ..."

"if anything, screaming will just make jay way more mad at you and you do not want to cross the line with him or you really will regret even existing." i said as she nods.

"anyways, i'm gonna have to go now but before i do ... are you allergic to any food?" i asked as she nods.

"i can't have eggplants and shrimps." she says as i nodded and got out without any last words.

-

"hey, let's get some delivery food here." i said as sunghoon nods and starts clapping while sunoo suddenly comes in.

"did someone say delivery food without informing me?" sunoo asked as he suddenly starts posing shamelessly which made me laugh.

"we don't really need to inform you when it comes to food because you're going to figure out that there actually is food yourself." sunghoon says as sunoo rolls his eyes before sitting beside me which made me pinch his cheek as i took out my phone and then showed sunoo all the choices.

"ooohh let's get this one, oh wow!! buy one take one for a box of fried chicken? now that's a steal!! wait wait how about some pizza? what kind of toppings should we get?" he asked as he faced me while i just shrugged since i'm gonna have to leave all of these to him since he's basically the expert when it comes to food.

"i wonder what it's like to be a sloth like you, you're probably always tired and you don't feel like doing tons of stuff right?" he asked as i nodded.

"yeah that's basically it ... i also can't seem to do anything when it comes to certain situations no matter how much i wanted to." i confessed as he goes in awe.

"i kind of expected that to be true but i don't think you've actually opened up about that." he says as i nodded and let out a sigh.

"what about being the icon of gluttony? what is it like?" i asked which made him start laughing really hard.

"to be honest, my life is basically doing mukbangs 24/7 ... i was able to expand my palette because of this but i think that i can get annoying and creepy when i just can't stop myself from eating so much anymore ..."

"but honestly i'd rather be like this than be like the otbers ... can you even imagine me being lust? that requires way too much work and i do not even want to know the things jake has probably done." he says which made me start laughing before shushing him.

"sunghoon is literally here you better shush or he's going to snitch on us to jake so you better not talk bad about jake ... when he's here." i said as he turns around to face sunghoon who's busy picking out an outfit right now.