───── ❝ chapter fifty ❞ ─────

───── chapter fifty ─────

heeseung

"i badly wanna raise my numbers up fast, what should i do?" ni-ki asked after approaching me while i was just busy adoring my ramyeon which made me turn around to face him.

"easy, you go to the place where people are usually the most vulnerable being in." i answered which made him look at me with a confused look.

"honestly i can't just think of one place since humans are able to be in a vulnerable state whenever and wherever they want to." he says as i nodded in agreement.

"i already know that but i really can't think of a place at the moment." he says which made me hum.

should i take him there myself or??

"why do you want to raise your numbers up fast all of the sudden?" i asked out of curiosity as he lets out a hum.

"ummm let's just say that i've been feeling motivated right now??" he says which made me laugh and then pat his back.

"by the way, i think that those two are getting along with yoonji and hyejin really well." i started out with this topic which made ni-ki smirk before laughing.

"i'd have to agree with that and i'm really happy to hear that but because of it, jungwon managed to steal jake from me!!" he whined before frowning as i went back to eating my ramyeon.

"we had tons of plans for today but i think he forgot about them." he says before pouting which made me go uwu.

"you're finally acting like the youngest right now." i said as he looked at me with a confused look.

"but i've always acted like one??" he says in a hesitant way as i shrugged.

"maybe it's just me but most of the time you act much more mature than everyone else." i said which made him go in awe before humming.

"and sometimes you act like the youngest when in fact you're actually old." he says which made me start laughing before realizing that he just called me old.

aigo ...

"jungwonnieeee!!" i yelled after spotting jungwon who's rummaging through the fridge which made him look at me with his round doe-looking eyes.

"what is it?" he asked as he gets himself a bottle of mogu mogu before walking towards us.

"how are things between you and hyejin?" i asked with a smirk on my face to tease him which made him look at me with thicc furrowed eyebrows.

"why are you looking at me like that while asking me that question?" he asked which suddenly made me remember that he's not supposed to know about their secret admirers already :<

if he ever catches on rn i will get killed by hyejin, yoonji, and their other friends.

dayoung even looked like she wouldn't even hesitate to hit me if i ever spilled something that i'm not supposed to spill.

sheesh.

"nothing i just wanted to make sure that you guys are getting along pretty well since nahyun would want that??" i said which made him go in awe before nodding.

"we're all getting along really well actually ... we practically got to wander around the mall while talking, having fun, and of course we made sure that we ate well." he says as i couldn't help but smile since he genuinely looks really happy about it.

"that's great and all but make sure not to catch any romantic feelings for one another okay?" i reminded him as he laughs before nodding.

"yeah yeah i knowww." he says as he waves goodbye then walked away from us which made me purse my lips together so that i wouldn't be able to laugh.

"i'm just so good at this." i said before i happily smiled which made ni-ki who's actually still beside me look at me weirdly.

"i don't get you, why would you want them to get close but then at the same time you don't want them to get that close to one another that they'd start actually liking those two girls? it's not allowed for us right?" he asked as i nodded before letting out a sigh.

"you'll be able understand why i'm doing all of this as you get older ni-ki." i said as i patted his back yet again which made him nod in response.

"by the way, do you still want me to take you there? i might even teach you my ways." i asked as he looked around before nodding.

"but promise me that you won't end up slacking off in there?" i asked as he looks at me with a worried expression.

"i can't really promise but i'll try my best!!" he enthusiastically says which made me let out a chuckle before patting the younger boy's head.