chapter fifty*

TW: FIGHTING AND SLIGHT MENTION OF RAPE

~Harry~

He moved at the speed of light.

One moment he was standing beside the boxes, his hands gripping the wood as he tried to keep his composure. Then the next, the only feeling his hand had felt was the one of Dean's jaw colliding with his fist.

It was as if it had happened in only a matter of seconds, as if he had blinked and he was moving. He couldn't have stopped himself even if he had wanted to... his anger taking on a mind of its own as he completely shut down, allowing the monster he had been compressing to finally take form.

Dean stumbled back quickly, holding his jaw before he turned his head back to face Harry. His eyes grew dark under the street light, his movements picking up the pace as he stepped towards Harry.

His lip was busted, the blood flowing down the corner of his mouth as he moved his balled fist to the side of his lip. He looked down at the back of his hand, the crimson colour coming into view as he kept his head low, his eyes raising to stare at Harry as his breathing began to pick up.

"You fucking son of a bitch," Dean growled deeply before he swumg his hand back to punch Harry.

The years of training with the man had finally come in handy. Because in the blink of an eye Harry caught his hand that had been balled into a fist and cupped his larger one around it. He spun around, keeping his grip on Dean's hand as the man's arm twisted backwards. He let out a groan along with a few curses before Harry pulled him forward, flipping him to the ground before he raised his foot to kick the man while he was down.

He brought his right foot back, sending his boot to the man's shin as he hissed in pain. Unfortunately for him, Dean grabbed his left foot, yanking it forward as he tumbled to the ground. He smacked his head against the pavement, his vision going blurry before he felt Dean's weight on top of him.

He blinked rapidly as a fist connected with his cheek, tasting the blood leaving the corner of his lips before he gathered the saliva in his mouth and spit it out. Blotches of blood covered Dean's face from Harry's lip as he raised his right hand into the air, uppercutting Dean's jaw before his left one collided with his nose.

Dean's head cocked back, allowing Harry to raise his left leg from the ground, circling around Dean's shoulder and forcing the man to the ground. He flipped around, wiping the corner of his mouth as he stared down at the man.

He stood quickly, racing towards Harry as he gripped his hands around his neck, watching with a smirk on his face as Harry gasped for air. He moved quickly, raising his arm in the air to jab Dean's inner elbow, allowing his grip to loosen as he wrapped his hands around his forearm, ripping them off of his neck as Dean sent another punch to his face.