chapter two *

~Harry~

~Harry~

"Harry," the high pitched voice moans softly into his ear.

Pants fill the room as sweat drips from both of their bodies, as he starts to nip and suck at her neck, leaving deep purple bruises on purpose.

Groans escape his pink, plump lips without permission as she twists her body around him, toying with herself as she reaches her climax. With a few more slight bounces, and a quick hip thrust from Harry... she collapses on the bed next to him, a hum leaving her swollen lips as she traces his tattoos that littered his chest with her freshly manicured finger.

Carly Taylor had been the town's barbie since they had started grade 9 when her pimples cleared up, ass rounded out, and boobs finally grew in. She was the girl everyone wanted to be, and she knew it too.

But none of that mattered to Harry. In fact, he hated the way her makeup was caked onto her face so you could see all the hairs that clumped together when standing too close, or the way her neck had tasted of foundation when his lips were attached to it moments ago.

No, the reason he was in bed with her now was for one reason and one reason only.

She was Alec's girlfriend.

The two of them lay for a moment before he felt teeth pulling at his ear as a seductive voice whispered, "Round two?"

He feels her fingers make their way down his chest, playing the few hairs lining the base of his stomach, leading down to his now soft, limped dick laying on the waistband of his briefs.

He doesn't have a chance to respond when her hand wraps around him and begins to pump her wrist quickly, too quickly for him to even enjoy.

With her hand now playing with the base of his balls, she begins to kitten lick up his shaft until she reaches the top, circling her tongue around his now pulsing tip. With one swift motion she takes him into her mouth, gagging as she tries to fit all of him, before giving in and allowing her hands to stroke the rest of what she couldn't.

Right as Harry closes his eyes and threads his finger through her dried, blonde hair, the door opens.

"Oh shit sor- Carly!?" A voice yells, causing the girl to quickly pull off of Harry, a popping sound echoing the room as she wiped her mouth.

She quickly pulls the covers over her naked body, while Harry lays there completely exposed, smirking at the boy who had entered the room.

"Problem Alex?" he questions, his smirk growing twice the size as he puts extra emphasis on the x.

That was the thing about Harry, while he could throw on hell of a punch, the mind games were more his thing.

While he could've gone to the party tonight and finished what had been started that night, Harry decided to go for a different approach.