chapter fourteen

~Harry~

He had told himself the night before that what had happened between him and Marley was a mistake and one that would never happen again, but the dream that had sprung him out of bed that morning - one of her pouty lips wrapped around his dick as she licked him clean - had him thinking a different way. He had always seen the girl as someone that just the sight of her would make him infuriated, but now he can't wait to get her alone again thinking that his dream could come a reality, one that he never even imagined before.

His morning had pretty much consisted of the same thing as it did each day, avoiding those who lived in his house to the best of his abilities. But when he walked out of his room that morning to his mother standing at the doorway to his room, it became quite hard to ignore her.

"Good morning," she says with a small smile, her dimple that matched his deepening in her cheek as her eyes lit up at the sight of her youngest child.

"Morning," he huffed back, trying to push his way around her and into the bathroom. His attempt was blocked - quite literally.

"Harry," she says softly, placing a gentle hand on his arm to get his attention, "I would like to talk to you about something."

He fights the urge to roll his eyes because in the month and a half that he has been home, anytime his mother needed to 'talk to him about something', it has ended in a screaming match along with tears leaving her pale green eyes. He shakes her off his arms and stares at her, silently telling her to continue, "Well, Robin has been wanting to meet with you and Gemma, but I told him that it wouldn't be a good idea since the last time we spoke about it..."

She signs deeply, trying to find the words to say, something inside of Harry begins to feel uncomfortable with the way his mother sounds. It was almost as if she was afraid of him, like he was going to snap at any minute. She had sounded the way she always had when she would be talking with his father. A chill runs down his spine when he is hit with the fact that his mother holds the same fear for him that she had with Des, an overwhelming sense of nausea flooding him at the realization.

He tries to change his demeanor, catching both off guard as he says, "If I agree to a dinner will you quit talking about it."

He can tell she was surprised, an instant shock of relief visibly overcomes her entire stance as she smiles so widely at him, nodding her head quickly as if she were a child allowed a treat at the candy store, "Oh Harry," she muses, wrapping her arms around his frame as he stumbles backwards, freezing at the contact as he pries her off of him.

"Thank you darling, are you free tonight?"

He wanted this stupid dinner to be over with sooner rather than later, he couldn't care less who his mother had spent her free time fucking, but for some reason he would rather suck up a two hour family dinner than have his mother jam meeting the man down his throat anymore.