prologue

Woodgate Academic Reformary.

"The place where the troubled teens of today transform into the sophisticated, young adults of tomorrow."

~

Harry Edward Styles... Woodgate's biggest nightmare.

He was the one who craved control.

It started out at the age six years old, when Alec Thompson stole his favorite blue crayon right from his hands demanding he used it. It happened in an instant. One second Harry was standing to get his crayon back, the next Alec was on the ground crying as Harry stood hovering over him, his arms falling back to his sides from pushing him.

It was at that moment Harry felt the adrenaline running through his body as a sense of pride flooded his veins knowing that he was the one who had hurt the small boy crying on the ground.

His aggression started off small, simply pushing others when things didn't go his way. It progressively got more physical as he got older; going from pushing to tackling others to the ground, which turned into hitting, and then punching. 

The fighting took a turn at around 14 when his dad left. He went from punching walls to faces hoping that the control of hurting another could make up for the loss of it in his life, but it never did. 

He didn't care who he hurt, as long as he had won.

After taking it too far one night Harry found himself being shipped off the dreadful school where he left his friends and family behind.

But being gone nine months couldn't possibly change everything... could it? 

~

This book contains content that can be trigger for people. I did put the warnings in the description of the book, but I just wanted to say that one more time because this book does deal with some pretty have topics. 

With being said, for chapter that contain mature content, this symbol (*) will appear in the title. 

This is the only time they will be addressed so please pay attention.

Topics Include: drugs, sexual content, self harm, rape, sexual assault, etc

DISCLAIMER::: Jay and Robin will both be included in this story. Their charters do so much for Marley (main female character in the book) and I thought it would be the perfect way to remember and honor them. I figured that if Marley were going to have a few 'angels' in her life, they might as well be the most beautiful guardian angels our boys have. I'm not trying to disrespect Louis and Harry in anyway, I just think they should have a place in the story the way they have a place in everyone's heart <3

Welcome to Strawberries and Cigarettes lovies xx. 

Happy reading