chapter thirteen *

~Marley~

~Marley~

His lips molded perfectly with hers as her entire body had felt as though it had been ignited with a spark. Her skin was hot as he pushed her body further against the wall, thinking they could put a hole through it how hard he had been holding her body with his. Her legs were wrapped so tightly around his waist he didn't even need to be holding, she wasn't going anywhere.

The room was hot as the hatred, aggression, yet passion flooded through the two, only escaping through the other's lips. Their bodies had fit so perfectly together that it seemed as though they were one, lips locked together as if their lives depended on it.

She knew she should stop, that they needed to break away from one another before it was too late and they were in too deep. But she couldn't. She didn't want to.

Right now the only thing on her mind was how much she had wanted him, how nothing was ever so wrong yet so perfectly right like the way his lips felt when they were on top of hers.

"No one can know about this," he says breathlessly as she tugs at the curls on the base of his neck.

"As if anyone would believe I would sleep with you anyways," she says with a smug voice, holding back her moan as he moves his lips up her jaw, biting her ear teasingly.

"Just wait baby," he says slowly, feeling her shake as his voice whispers in her ear, "after this you'll be begging me for more."

He brings his lips back onto hers as he kisses her harshly, as if he was letting out all the anger he has ever had for the girl.

He tasted like cigarettes and it sent shivers down her spine as his tongue worked it's way around her mouth, lapping circles around hers as she desperately tried to keep up. Her body was becoming weak as her stomach flipped a thousand times a minute, her hips felt as though they were on fire by his thumb tracing circles over her skin.

She felt her back being shifted off the wall, they were moving but she was so caught up in him that she hadn't even realized they were on the couch until she was laying flat on her back. Her eyes flicker open in response to his lips leaving hers, being met with an intense stare as his eyes grew dark, filled with lust as he breathlessly grins at her.

"I knew you've always had a thing for me," he says quickly, his lips ghosting over hers as he lowers himself over her, teasing her as his hand rubs up and down her stomach.

Goosebumps rose on her skin at the huskiness in his voice, cringing to herself that he was able to have this effect on her, "You fucking wish."

He shakes his head as a smirk makes his way onto her lips, his hand stopping just under her left breast. A gasp leaves her lips as her part slightly, feeling his warm hand cup her over the fabric. The tension between the two is hot as they stare deeply at one another before it is just too much for, she can't control her as she tilts her neck up, connecting their lips with so much lust she feels his breath hitch in his throat.