chapter three

~Harry~

~Harry~

A few days after the party, Harry finds himself coming down with a cold. His nose won't stop running, throat is dry, eyes water constantly, a pounding headache that won't go away, and the cough finding its way out of his month isn't pretty either.

He hates nothing more than feeling weak in his own body, especially when there is nothing he can do to stop it.

He forced Louis to go to the nearest drug store with him as he is still not talking with his mum, knowing if he did he would say something he would regret and seeing that she was all he had left, he wasn't ready to cut that tie too.

"Bloody hell Harry just pick any," he hears Louis huff with an annoyed tone in his voice as he looks through the medicine shelves with Harry.

"You didn't have to come with me you dick," he croaks out as loud as he could before ending up in a coughing fit.

"Jesus," Louis mutters as he swats his hand, "If I get sick I'm killing you in your sleep."

Harry rolls his eyes as he tries not to pay too much attention to the glass feeling he has in his throat every time he swallows.

He coughs a few more times before Louis aggressively takes a pack of unopened cough drops off the rack, tearing them open, and shoving one into Harry's hand.

"Holy fucking shit," the blue eyed boy says under his breath.

Harry turns his head to side to see if anyone saw, which to his luck, an old lady looking at the kanes at the end of the aisle saw the whole thing. Her eyes were opened wide as she watched the two teens.

"We're paying for them lady, cool it," Louis says loudly to the women as he takes a brand of cold/flu medicine, ripping the cough drops out of Harry's hand and walks to the register.

~

As Harry stands at the front of the car watching the people who walk in and out of the drug store doors, he couldn't help but notice the women standing at the corner, shaking violently as she paces back and forth as though she was worried about something.

Normally he wouldn't be so facisented by the movements, but it was something about the familiarity of the women that drew him in.

It was as if he had seen her somewhere, but he just couldn't put his finger on it.

When she finally had turned around Harry instantly knew who she was.

Fuck, he thinks to himself as he watches her crawl at her arms while running her fingers through her hair.

While watching her with such intensity, he doesn't hear Louis walk over to him, standing next to him as he lights one of his own cigarettes, joining Harry.

He just continues staring at her, letting his cigarette burn out before even getting a chance to smoke it.

Her brown hair had looked as though it had never seen a brush, her clothes baggy on her body... as if she had bought them 15 pounds ago. The light blue jeans that she was wearing had holes running down the leg that matched the dirt and slashes that flooded her white tee shirt.