Checking in...

Hey! My beautiful readers. It does my heart great to see you guys reading my story. This book has gotten me through so much in the past years. It's taught me how to unravel talent I never knew I had. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart and from mother earth to the moon. It means more than I can express that you guys find comfort in reading what I rushed in giving you. I never thought I would come this far...20k reads bby! How exciting! I love and adore you guys always xx

I've been M.I.A.
Always on and off of this account and I don't say much to anyone or read on here anymore like I used too. How are you guys? I've been living in a fantasy world, drawn to those I make up in my head. If you get the chance to see this update, just know that at the end of this chapter I'll release a poem from the depths of my dark soul.

Zoe and I have been thinking. And when we think together, it tends to spread. Like wildfire, or maybe....like the Midnight Blood running through her body.
I've been writing an edited version of this story. How amazing is that? No, I have not been asked by wattpad to turn this book into a physical copy and show it to the world like a balloon in the sky. The edited version is so much better, cooler, amazing-er than the original sloppy version you guys have been reading. And well, since you like this story so much I figured it was time I write the real version. You guys should read it someday, filled with twist, turns and unique specialties that you won't see coming. Someday....

I've decided to work hard and turn this into something bigger than what it seems. This book is the first of four and as much as I wish you guys could jump into my thoughts and read the ideas I have for this series, you can't! :))

Gonna send off a couple copies of my edited version and hopefully, with your love and strength and energy, I can get someone to represent me. And you guys could see what I mean by specialties! Oh how I wish you guys knew!

Again, thank you! And I don't mean that in the smallest of ways but to infinity! I means everything that even you guys find this interesting. I adore you☆ without you, nothing is possible xx

P.s I won't be writing anymore to the second story because it would only reveal too much, sorry!!

Poem:

See the truth,
In writing and Hearts of steel
To know you are there with me
Allows us to feel whole
Emotions that crumble, under words In wisdom and feelings
You are my heart, though dark
We stand in roses
And cherish those of our favorites worlds
Because we are one🖤