Relation

"Zoe honey.."

Someone called my name, it echoed in the dark. That's all I was in, the darkness surrounded me as I layed there with my eyes closed.

"Zoe sweetheart, its Mom" she smiled

I couldn't see her but I could feel her smile as it lit up the room. But not bright enough, I was conscious but also unconscious. I could see darkness and I could here my Mom but not see her. Then I felt a hand on my face but I couldn't open my eyes yet.

"Its okay Zoe, wake up"

My eyes fluttered open slowly. I squeezed them shut, my hands came up to my face and rubbed against it. I moved them to my sides and swallowed before looking up at the ceiling. But this wasn't my ceiling and this wasn't my room. I automatically realised the more my eyes adjusted to the brightness around me. The curtains were open letting un the warm light of the sun, I could feel it hitting my skin as I observed it from the bed.

I sat up slowly, I placed my hands on the soft cover I was laying on. It was an all red velvety plush cover that completely the entire room along with the red pillows. This had to be Margaret's room. It was red, everything was red and it looked amazing against the cherry wood of the floors and the golden light of the walls.

I used my arms to move to the edge of the bed. Then I felt the slightest of pain make it's way to my head, it felt worse than a headache. It was like a migraine and I needed to take the pain away before I screamed. You over did it Zoe.

"No..." I brung my hands up to my face and covered it. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried my best to focus on the healing power in my hands. They started to heat up and I could feel the energy as it made it's way to my face. I let out a moan as the pain subsided. Opening my eyes, I stared at my hands. They were red again and they grew hotter then before when I tried to help John. My eyes adjusted to the sight of them, there was something coming from them.

My eyebrows came together in confusion. There were some type of sparkles, like gold peices of glitter that floated from my hands. They turned black and so did my hands but it stopped before it reached my arms. They began to fade back to my original skin color.

"What is going on?" I ask myself aloud. My palms have never shown black all the other times I've healed, why now? Something good me it was because my friends, those people are I trust so much and who I'd do anything to save, those people knew. They knew about the power I held now, I just didn't want them to be afraid of me. I'm not even sure if I should be afraid myself, afraid of what I have become or what I could become if I don't calm down.

I shook my head. Nothing makes sense to me  I just wish I could ask someone all the questions and thoughts running through my head and they would tell me the answers. They would tell me the truth, as to what I am and what this powers is. Explain to me what happened yesterday and why did it feel good to be doing bad? But I wasn't doing bad was I? Those guys deserved what I did to them. Then I suddenly wondered what else I could do with such power and how strong could it get.

Don't overdue it Zoe.

I just felt like my mind was going to explode if I didn't start listening to it. Every thought that came to it made me feel like I was doing something right or wrong. But last night, it just felt right.

I stood up off the bed and looked around the room again. She had such a huge room, two very huge dressers, a black and red polished chair, she had an all black laptop over on her desk as I moved closer to it. Next to it layed papers and envelopes with pens but nothing useful I could read or find out about her. What she does on her spare time or what she thinks of everyone, maybe someday I can get into her office and see what I find there. She also had the book called Wolfsbane neatly stacked on top of some other books. I looked over at her bathroom and walked over to it, opening the door I was not surprised at all at the color. Everything was red. Margaret liked red so much but I feel like I've never seen her wear anything red.