The Dream

Its dark.

Too dark.

I can feel my eyes widen as they try to adjust to the dark in front of me. All around me. I can't escape it, it's just....there. I look down and my body is planted on the ground. There's a bit of a glow around me, that even though it's so dark, it still seems to radiate.

I'm in regular clothing and some shoes. I try lifting my feet but nothing. I can't move and when I try opening my mouth, nothing comes out.

Then I look up and a big bright cloud of light forms in front of me. It's just white and I shield my eyes until the light calms a little. It doesn't show anything but being the only different color in this mass of darkness I'm standing in. And I can't move.

I swallow and reach out for it. It seems as if it's far away but it's so big and so close so I reach out for it and touch it which causes it to create a sudden change. Like a TV channel as a scene forms in front of me. Theres people and they stand around something as they look down at it on the floor. I can see the outline of someone, it's a girl. A woman actually and her breathing is quick as she looks up into the eyes of someone.

I take in a breath and reach out for the scene again. Its shifts just the slightest and forms into something more understandable. Theres a group of people standing around in a dark room huddled over the woman. I squint to what's around her legs. There's chains. And her wrists are chained behind her back. She looks up and her face holds half a smile and half a frown. She doesn't want to show any fear toward the people crowded around her. It feels like I should know what this is. What's happening in front of me but I can't figure it out.

So I reach out again one last time and it's like a volume notch gets turned on. The guy that stands in front of her starts talking.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of" he flashes his mischievous grin toward the woman as he leans down to stroke her face with his hand. He wears dark but clean clothing as do everyone else standing around in the room. Theres a few girls and guys.

"Actually I do know and you won't get away with this, you will be stopped" the woman says. She sounds familiar but I can't see her face. I should know. I should know who she is. My mind is blocked. My memories are gone.

The guy gives his most sinister laugh and it vibrates through the entire room.

"By who?" He stands, entwines his fingers behind his back and starts pacing.

"My coven has already been notified of my absence, you-"

"You'll be dead before they arrive, trust me" he points a finger at her. Her head lowers and she knows what's coming, I know what's coming.

"Your pathetic, and my daughter will stop you. You won't live for too long, she will find you and kill you. She has midnight blood and you know how powerful that is" she lifts her head and smiles at him, "don't you?"